first grow journal/2nd grow in hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everyone, so the cloning went good out of 15 gdp, 8 have rooted, 4 still in bubble cloner, 3 did not make it r.i.p.
and only 1 of the unknown strains survived.
so i went out and bought a tray with a dome and vents on top for future cloning.
for some reason i dont get great results with the bubble cloner, but using ziploc freezer bags to hold the rocwool in works great i get 90-100 percent everytime this way. ill post pics later when i can.

peace:dancing:

so i ordered some seeds thai stick, blue mystic and i got 5 free mazar with purchase.
ill post back when i get them and start germinating

here are some pics, the last pic are trichs their off the plant in the first pic
let me know what u think, the one plant will be ending its 5th week 2morrow. the rest are all a week behind eachother.

thanks for stoppin in, peace

100_1719.JPG

100_1716.JPG

100_1706.JPG

k.jpg

do you have any pics of your bubble cloner?
is it light proof
do you have the water heated?
do you use alittle hormone in the water?

is there enough air bubbles getting onto the roots when the lid is shut,
as sometimes when closing the lid the air pipe can kink and slow down air flow to the roots,

buds look good man,you have not too long to wait!

swiftgt said:
do you have any pics of your bubble cloner?
is it light proof
do you have the water heated?
do you use alittle hormone in the water?

is there enough air bubbles getting onto the roots when the lid is shut,
as sometimes when closing the lid the air pipe can kink and slow down air flow to the roots,

buds look good man,you have not too long to wait!

all but 1 of the clones is left in cloner
the only pic i have of the bubble cloner is on the first page.

im sure its not 100% light proof but its good, when the lid is off i cant see light threw the walls,besides the tubes holding in plants and a small hole i made on top for air lines that a taped back up with black tape.

no i do not have a water heater but i do keep a thermometer in the tub ive been checking it hasnt gone over 78 or under 70 that ive seen.

i used rooting hormone on the clippings before putting in their, than run ph'd water 5.7-5.9 changing every 3 days

i have 2 12 inch airstones on full blast, its enough to get water into the black tube with the bucket filled half way.

thanks, i have about 3 weeks on 1st one than all other plants are spaced a week behind eachother.

hows it goin, i have nothing new on plants in flowering, their growin good and fat. as far as the clones go, all have come out of the bubble cloner and into rocwool cubes, i have even had to put 3 into 4x4 cubes yesterday roots already grown out bottom and sides.
their still on very light nutes, going to up them within the next week and a half. ill post pics when i can

peace

hey everyone its been a while, so plants in flowering are finished got 5 oz.
as far as the clones go i ended up killing all but 3(i know sad) but i kept 2 gdp and 1 ecko all three are doing good and about 20 inches tall. i ended up having to move so thats y they got chopped, but im in new place and the operation is back up.
i am going to start germing blue mystic, myzar and thai stick seeds shortly. ill start i knew grow journal for that and keep everyone updated.

peace

Latest posts

Back