First Grow Journal Bagseed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckNorris

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first time growing i have purchased a 250w hps system and i am using bagseed, my plants have been growing about 3 weeks.

As you can see on my plant there is leaves growing between each stage, it looks like a bush inside of there.

Plants 017.jpg

Plants 018.jpg

Plants 019.jpg

Plants 020.jpg

Plants 021.jpg

Nice looking plant Chuck! Hope to see more pics of her. What kind of ferts are you using, organics or chems? Good luck and keep us posted!

I am currently just using Schultz 10-15-10 plant food Plus, using 3 drops per 16 oz

If anyone can tell me what strain that is it would be great, and i dont know when i should into flowering either

Its impossible to tell what strain it is ChuckNorris but as kindphriend says it is a lovely looking plant.

The plant is sexually mature and ready for flowering as soon as it develops alternating nodes. The longer you leave it in veg, the bigger it will become and will nearly triple in size so the amount of height you have to grow in will be a factor.

If height is not an issue you can veg it for as long as you like.

thanks for the reply, so if i want to go into flowering what should i do to prep for that

Well, by the size of your plant, you'll have to repot soon. I'd do that pretty soon.
You'd want to make sure that your area is well ventilated, that it won't get too hot or cold.

You have your light sorted. That leaves food to worry about. For flowering you need something with higher phosphorous.

For example, Biobizz Organic Bloom has got an NPK value of 2.0-6.0-3.5

Then, all you need is patience ... good luck !

Latest posts

Back