first grow journal mango from nl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all another update just transplanted my lovelies yesterday into some new full organic soil because my old soil had slow release ferts and it was killing my plants.anyway they are all looking pretty good and i have one confirmed female yay :D and one not sure but it looks like i may have a male as well not sure yet can anyone tell from the photo or is it to early. the other one is not showing sex yet but it looks very much like my suspect male (i sure hope not). well if they are male i will read as much as i can find but will prob still have questions about collecting pollen for some breeding later on.

rise against 001.jpg

rise against 002.jpg

rise against 003.jpg

rise against 004.jpg

Congrats on the female:yay::woohoo:

been a few weeks since i updated. the girls are in veg still i ended up with two females one male. i attempted to take some clones, which looked like it had failed because they just seemed to die so i put all these dry looking clones in some new soil in one pot and to my surprise they have all got new growth and are looking good so my problem now is should i try and separate them or just put them in a bigger pot because i will go to 12/12 in a week.
the short bushy one is one i have been trying some lst on and were the clones came from this one was a real nice one and i am going to try and take another clone and try to make her a bonzi mom. the other was one which i thought might turn out male so i put it outdoors and it started flowering and turned out female so i brought her back in about 3 weeks ago and put her back to 18/6 i had topped that one but no lst. next week i am going to 12/12 and i am going to be using a 250 w hps instead of the 150 i have been using during veg.i have had some ph issues along the way but they are going well now

rise against 001.jpg

rise against 002.jpg

rise against 003.jpg

rise against 004.jpg

managed to transplant the clones and they are all doing good does not seem like it shocked them at all and the root balls were not tangled together. i am trying a new soil which i mixed myself it has 50%organic soil 20% perlite 15% peat moss 15% mushroom compost and a small handful of lime. all seems well so far does not seem fluffy enough though.

hey all just a little update on my grow all is looking good. i am battling with ph on a couple of my ladies but i just got to keep playing around and i get it right eventually.the new soil mix i made is good i have not added any nutes yet but it keeps the ph of the soil real well so im happy with that . the clones that i seperated are doing real well even though they looked like they were all dying when i first took them off the mom you can see them in the pic with mom in the background.i managed to get 6 clones 4 first and then another two about a 1.5 weeks later. i did take another two clones off my other lady and they are not looking the best but its the same as wht happened to the first 6 i took so i am not greatly worried they should pump back to full life when they root properly and i seperate them and put them in there new homes.any way here is some updated picks i will start flowering soon just wanted the clones to get some more size and strenght before i begin flowering.:hubba:

rise against 003.jpg

rise against 004.jpg

rise against 005.jpg

just re arranged my grow space today and put the ladies into 12/12. i have my 4 clones together under a 150 hps and i have my mother and another under a 250 hps . i also have another 4 clones under a t5 still on 18/6. i have started training one and thats going to be a new mum which i want to try and keep nice and short and the other 3 are just going off to a friend shortly cause i dont have enough room for them.

#the first picture is all my ladies together they have all been sexed all female.
#the second picture is the 4 clones under the 150
#the third picture is my mother and the other they are both from seed
#the fourth is the mom and how i have trained her so she has a lot of bud sites all with good access to the light
#the fifth pic is the other female from seed
#the last pick is the clones i have still in veg with the one i am training and keeping short and the other two which i have no room for.

enjoy the pics i will put some new ones up when the magic begins

rise against 001.jpg

rise against 002.jpg

rise against 003.jpg

rise against 004.jpg

rise against 005.jpg

rise against 006.jpg

hey all girls are going good besides a couple of leaves that got a bit to close to the light and are a little burnt. it has been 15 days since i went 12/12 they did not take long to start flowering so they are about 7 days into flowering. enjoy the shots. the first three shots are the one that i put into to flower and re vegged for a while it looks more indica dominant and has been topped. the next 2 shots are of the one that seems to be more sativa it has long slim leaves and it grew a lot taller, nice and bushy to it has had some lst. the next seven shots are my clones which i took from the sativa dom lady they didnt really go that well i put them in a soil mix i was trying and i think i left it to late to give them any nutes when they rooted and they grew a bit long and bare. but hopefully they finish strong. the last 2 shots are of clones from each pheno that have been kept in veg to be used as mums i used the last bit of soil which has slow release nutes and they are growing very well real green good growth and all they require is to make sure the runoof has correct ph i think i will use this soil for veg and transplant for flower and see how that goes in my next set of clones. the bigger one is the sativa dom and i have been using lst and the other is from the indica dom which i have been pinching the stems to see if i can stop it from streaching so much.

rise against 008.jpg

rise against 009.jpg

rise against 010.jpg

rise against 011.jpg

rise against 012.jpg

rise against 013.jpg

rise against 014.jpg

rise against 015.jpg

rise against 016.jpg

rise against 017.jpg

rise against 018.jpg

rise against 019.jpg

Thanks for pictures. I started 5 mango from bc seedking....week ago....Wonder if they will look simular to yours. Keep up the good work looks like your labors will be rewarding.

thanks cant wait to taste these butties they have a real sweet smell. good luck with yours jungle here some green mojo for ya

just a quick update its now 19 days since i went 12/12 with my ladies and they are looking quite nice. i have just adjusted my set up to include an a/c because it is starting to get quite warm now. it can get up to 104 degrees here so its needed my grow box was getting quite warm.should be able to keep it back around 70 in there with the a/c. here some pictures of the mango which i lst i will put some more photos up soon of all the others shortly.:headbang2:

rise against 001.jpg

rise against 002.jpg

rise against 003.jpg

hey all i am now 28 days into 12/12 everything was going good until i found that a plant that had some weird light cycles hermed and i did not notice till it was to late and the pollen sacks were already open so my grow is going to be full of seed :doh:.it sucks because i think this harvest will yield very well but oh well when this grow is finished i will clean my grow box and try again thats all i can do here are some pics anyway.

rise against 001.jpg

rise against 002.jpg

rise against 003.jpg

rise against 004.jpg

rise against 005.jpg

rise against 006.jpg

rise against 007.jpg

rise against 008.jpg

forgot to mention that i was keeping a clone as a mother but i dont have enough room or light to keep it going so i have thrown her into flower as well you can see her in the background in the last set of photos. i was thinking of taking some more clones off her just to keep the pheno going because its a real nice plant but i still have another strain to try from some free seeds that i got with my last order so yeah. here is some bud shots as well these were taken about 4 days ago which is when i threw my veging clone into 12/12 enjoy.

rise against 001.jpg

rise against 002.jpg

rise against 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back