First Grow- Lowryder #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds fine to me! My dry box consists of a small cardboard box with a hole at 2 sides for aiflow, and, depending on how quick i want it, a dry pack.

just finished making my drying box and testing it with about a pound of basil and some rosemary lets see if my DIY carbon filters work=)

Wow man, GREAT grow, I love outdoor plants. More dense from more lumens and also more uv for more potency and also more yeild.

Its a week over the supposed flower date any only one plant looked ready at least i hope it was. since it looked ready i harvested the first plant today, it was the smallest of all four but had the most amber triches of all the plants. i put them in my drying box that keeps about 60-70% RH. i was going to harvest the plant right next to it because all the fan leaves were almost yellow but didn't because i hadn't checked the triches on that one yet. i just got done doing that and the triches are still clear/cloudy with only a few amber on the samples i took. also on one of my plants the top bud trim leaves are turning yellow but the triches are still cloudy/clear. anyway heres some pics... also one plant has a few tips of trim leaves turning purple.

0719081425.jpg

0719081425b.jpg

0719081426.jpg

0719081432.jpg

0719081432a.jpg

0719081440.jpg

0719081458.jpg

A lot of the auto strains need a little more time than what they say the plant will be ready. Thats just what i have learned in my grows with the Lowryder. A lot depends on the growing condition with yours outside that should help speeds it along.
Give Us A Smoke Report

Sweet looking colas. How did they taste?

will let you know how they smoke in about a week or so, thinking of letting my other plants go another week or two, many of the triches on the other plants dont have many if any amber.

They are going to taste good when harvest comes. lol

Plants are looking like they are going to smoke you up well. haha good grow man good grow.

went out today and decided to go ahead and harvest the remaining 3 plants based just on the looks of the bud and fan leaves. all the fan leaves were almost dead or completely yellow, and some of the trim leaves were turning yellow/brown. the first plant that i harvested was finally dry enough to smoke and i have to say that it surprised me a little because i expected it to be harsh and not very tasty since it hasn't been cured but the smoke had a hint of green apple flavor and was very fruity and only slightly harsh. got about 2 grams dry off first plant and the buds were very fluffy but these are much bigger and more compact heres some pics right before harvest and after.

0726081605.jpg

0726081605a.jpg

0726081611.jpg

0726081711.jpg

buds just got finished drying for the most part, putting them in jars this saturday after a week in a paper bag. for all 4 plants i got only a little more than 14 grams. can't say its too horrible considering i put them in 1/2 gallon pots with limited sunlight. but i have to say this is the best bud ive seen crystal wise and gets me high with only 2 good tokes off a bong, can't wait to see what my white widow looks like in a few months(hope its a girl). i think alot of the street stuff changes hands so many times that most bud loses a great deal of the triches.

0803081534.jpg

looks like a great little harvest! Let us know how she smokes :)

thorn its a great smoke and very fruity with a hint of green apple, but might have let them go a bit too long, the effects are severe couch lock/heavy feel to it=) perfect for smoking before going to bed.

Latest posts

Back