first grow, new setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ytrew

Reaction score
ok, after taking all you guys advice i got rid of the cab, see picture. i went to the hydro shop today and they set me up.

4-t52csx bulbs in this hood they sold me, he said it puts out like 10,000 lumens in the correct spectrum for veg. he said when i flower to remove 2 bulbs and put in 2 t52wsx bulbs.

i also added 6-42watt 2500 lumens each cfls
2-power bubbler grow buckets with aqaurium pumps,
three plants per bucket.bagseed
liquid karma nute 1-1-5
pure blend grow nute 3-15-4
i also have a co2 tank from an old beer miester, dont know if it is worth using it for the plants, this is in a bedroom 5x5 area
temp at 78.
now do i got it right? any suggestions?

also, would the old grow box work good for drying buds?, maybe hang them and put a light in there for heat and a fan?

PA154615.JPG

PA154618.JPG

PA154616.JPG

PA154617.JPG

PA154619.JPG

Pa1546118888.jpg

Looks good my friend. I will watch this grow log. Looks simiar to my grow log except for the fact you have a hydro set up going on. I really want to see a hydro grow log that is using CFL's:D

Keep it green my friend and good luck:cool:

i`d avoid using the CO2, unless you have a meter which can tell you the level of it at all times.
MJ will grow great with just good air circulation and a good range of nutes, and a light source which can put out 3-5000 lumens per sq ft.
set-up looks good dude.
BTW, heat and light degrade THC after harvest,for drying look up the section on this forum "harvest and curing", that`ll tell ya all you need to know.
happy growing.

good set up. Im useing T5's with my grow. I really like the light these put out. *** far as 3 plants per bucket i dont think that would be a good idea. the root will get tangled and if 1 die the other might follow but i dont know with hydroGood luck on ya grow

Hey ytrew nice set-up and very organised hope everything goes right for you mate :)

Latest posts

Back