First Grow, take a look=)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the latest from the growroom. They look nice and all, but I can't w8 to c them flowering

b4.gif

b5.gif

b6.gif

b7.gif

b8.gif

b9.gif

b10.gif

forget those two people behind the camera, I've never seen any of them before=)
One of the pics show a leaf with some minor damage, if you know what might be wrong plz tell. Well thats it then, the next update will hopefully show some beautiful young ladies. C ya all

looking good.....but if you don't those fellas you should tell them to get away from your plants :p :D

Looking great Witness. Hope they are all ladies. Let's see the signs. ;)

hi there bROTHERS, what exactly are the signs. This is what they call preflowers maybe?=)

Hey Witness, great lookin plants, keep up the good work! :)

PS Can't remember where I got this pic from, could be buried somewhere else in the forums but I hope it helps ;)

mf.jpg

The main thing with sexing is just a little patience. It is easy to see once started. There is no rush, no male is going to do damage that quickly. People see some rounded sprig and freak haha.

I always do a 'dark check' the day before flowering. If I can see my fingers in front of my face it's too light. I want total disorientation baby!

Next about day 11 or so start checking, look at the internodes and you will see development. I usually see it on the second or third from the top first. If you don't see it and you've done the 'dark check' just have patience, it will come.

The female will put out a pistil and the male will put out balls. That is about it.

The female pic above is a good preflower type but the male shown is way farther along than you want LOL...

The hard part are hermies. I got burned on one b/c of some gddmmed 'feminized' (read: genetically altered) seed. Those manifest by small delayed flowers and balls at the base of the pistils. I do checks about till week 3 of flower and then don't worry about it.

I'm workin on the new setup and these are some pics half ways there.
I must say, they look appealing^^

nun-001.gif

nun-003.gif

nun-004.gif

nun-007.gif

nice plants....they are looking very impressive :cool:

I was wondering if the lamp might be to high above the plants, I think its about a meter above them. Though they haven't stretched very much despite the distance I wonder if it might be beneficial to bring it closer?

Also the temperature has been a bit low the last couple of days. I figure that will rise as I add another "wall" to the growspace. Im gonna use a white sheet for the inside and a black one for the outside. Hopefully that will and reflect some light within the growspace and keep the light out during "night time". I'm going for the full isolation/disorientation=)

Witness said:
I was wondering if the lamp might be to high above the plants, I think its about a meter above them. Though they haven't stretched very much despite the distance I wonder if it might be beneficial to bring it closer?

Also the temperature has been a bit low the last couple of days. I figure that will rise as I add another "wall" to the growspace. Im gonna use a white sheet for the inside and a black one for the outside. Hopefully that will and reflect some light within the growspace and keep the light out during "night time". I'm going for the full isolation/disorientation=)
Whats up Witness. IMO 3 feet is a bit high for your light. I would lower it so it's about 2 feet away from your plants.

HI there folks. I got the thermometer the other day but still haven't got around to getting the humidityreader though. I guess within the next few days that will be sorted out. The temperature inside the growspace is around 24 degrees celcius. Just about right i think. I will probably get some of that industrial reflecting shit for the inside in a few days. Estimated time until flower; 4 days.

growspace3.gif

growspace4.gif

growspace5.gif

growspace6.gif

growspace7.gif

growspace8.gif

growspace1.gif

growspace2.gif

I've seen some pics with plants that is clearly pruned or manicyred in some way or the other. I haven't used the blade on any of my plants so far. I was wondering what to cut and when to do it and if it might be beneficial to prune some of mine?
I can include a pic of every single plant but thats just to much. I guess what I'm asking is if there is some sort of recipe for when and where to cut a plant?
Hopefully my english isn't french to you and you get what I'm asking=)

Well, all the babies was put into flowering tonight. Hopefully they will all be girls=)
Pics will come.....

Main thing is light intensity. A 400w will need to be closer b/c the less bright light penetrates less. When I am early in grow and the plants are less bushy I can have that thing all the way to the ceiling and no big.

However later when the plants are taller it's nice to have that light penetrating. I run it closer and get some nice 2nd tier budding. It's amazing how much that actually equals in the end.

Check it you're too close by turning your hand over and leaving there for a minute. If it feels too hot and burning for you skin, it's too close.

BTW, just couldn't tell from that leaf... main thing.. is it on other leaves? If it's just a one time deal I would not stress unless something really unusual is starting to show up.

Hi again everyone. The babies are three days into flowering now and looking great. I was wondering if it's possible to c what sex they are in that short amount of time. The reason I'm asking is that some six of the plants are showing white hairs already. I tried to take some pics with my camera but the zoom is just horrible so I'll probably have to wait.

As far as the sick leaves are concerned it doesn't look like it have spread. One plant has started to develop yellow tips on the leaves. This is due to lack of nitrogen in the soil or pH?

I'll keep you posted.

some pics from yesterday. It still looks like they're all ladies.

ttgt-001.gif

ttgt-004.gif

ttgt-005.gif

ttgt-008.gif

ttgt-009.gif

Whats going on Witness. I see the garden is filling up very nice. What am i talking about that's not a garden that's a damn jungle. Your doing a great job man and i can't wait until those ladies start showing off their crystal covered buds. :D

Latest posts

Back