first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indochoker said:
i jus transplanted one of my plants and the stemm broke but theres still bout inch left of stem cuz i save it
is that all thats left is just stem in the pot? if so its no good.

I PM'd ya. but if its a total fracture, then follow my instructions and pray to the pot GODs. It may heal. maybe not. worth a shot though. minutes count if its a total fracture as the fractured part is still alive for a day or so. Hell, worse comes to worse. put it in some water and run over to wally world and get some Rootone and clone the puppy. esp. if its in veg. Just click that cloning guide link in my sig. :D . you'll lose 2 weeks but not the plant you'll have a couple.

why is ther white circles and white dots on my leaves ??? is this a burn

indochoker said:
why is ther white circles and white dots on my leaves ??? is this a burn
are they yellow or white. its hard to say with no pictures but i would say its either burn or mold.

"white circles"...from water droplets evaporating, is my guesse.

im wanting to put my plants into flowering ass early ass possible how can this be dun?

indochoker said:
im wanting to put my plants into flowering ass early ass possible how can this be dun?
Yo dude, or dudette, you're gettin ahead of yourself.

Do you want fast or lots or how far in between?

Fast, you can flower that little thing right this minute. It will give you a couple of joints in about 6 weeks if you're in a hell of a hurry. It won't be as potent as it will be at 8-10 weeks in flowering, but you can flower it as soon as it clears the ground and gets one real node with a single sun leaf. The plants genetics make this possible. As soon as it starts to transpire and operate within Photosynthesis, you can treat it as a mature plant.

The size and area of it's collectors, (the sun leaves), will be the most dominant factor in it's early growth. If you decide to place the plant into flowering as early as possible, it's very tricky to regulate the other factors properly outside of a lab. It can be done, and I can guide you day by day to get it done, but first think if it's really worth it.

If so, let me know. I love experiments. I might try this one at home, kids.

Ok, I thought it over. I have 6 weeks left in flowering as of the 28th. I'll germinate one and get it to one sun leaf. Then I'll add it to my flowering crop. I gotta see this.

Hey, I'm sorry. I got off track. Hey, follow me on a day by day venture into baby MJ.

Baby MJ will be a group project. She, (hopfully or we're fucked), will be the group adoptee.

I hearby claim this! I do, I do.

I'm putting the seeds in a paper towel right now. I'll use ten for a sure female. When we're sure, I'll throw the others away....(Ha, anyone believe that?)

This will be interesting.

OK, I put 10 of em into germinating.

I've never seen it done, but it would be interesting. You still have a minimum of 6 weeks to wait for just a couple of J's.

Do yourself a favor if you can and wait until we all guide you through a full grow.

You can have a few ounces from the same plant.

That's a lot of J's.

lol stoney ur cool as hell dude i jus smoked a blunt of some home grown purple power that my dads growing im fuckin stoned outa my mind lol keep post stoney ura true grower u mutt and brothers grunt

cant wait to smoke my own its gunna be great watch theses lil 3 inch plants grow and the enjoyment of smoking ur own!!!

o yea if ur wondering why i jus dont ask my dad for all these tips is cuz he sed i couldnt grow without his help so many thanx!?!?!thats fucked up aint it well i guess ima show him thanx to all yall

angel dust ??? isnt that lsd u sprincal on ur weed? has anyone ever tried it ?/ info

indochoker said:
lol stoney ur cool as hell dude i jus smoked a blunt of some home grown purple power that my dads growing im fuckin stoned outa my mind lol keep post stoney ura true grower u mutt and brothers grunt
Now let me get this right. I've never even seen a blunt. If I understand, it's the outer leaves of a prerolled cigar loaded with weed. Man, that sounds really strong. I think I'd choke man.

I'm glad you enjoy it here man. Ole Mutt Dawg and Grunt are good people. You listen to them and they'll have you rollin in weed.

Get it? Huh? Hahahahaha rollin......

Have fun, don't stress and get high as often as possible.

That's the secret to life.

wat light cycle should i use 16/8 24/7 or wat i mean i want them to grow fast but keep them in vegg. for atleast two more weeks

damn it my lil gurl(shes 2) ripped up one of my plants i think its time to invest ina lock

indochoker said:
damn it my lil gurl(shes 2) ripped up one of my plants i think its time to invest ina lock
that sucks.:( yup time to get a lock.:D if you want your plants to grow fast keep the lights on 24/7.

Dude, I love you and all but can you please use the proper written form of the English language? LOL I hope your grow goes well. Don't start growing ahead of yourself man. My cousin did that. He tried to grow 6 plants in an area the size of a small box with one black light. Needless to say he wasted his time and effort.

yes,but i am hopefully i'm not going to have time "wasted." I'm trying to get help with my grow not be corrected on my spelling.That was a rude comment.

indochoker said:
yes,but i am hopefully i'm not going to have time "wasted." I'm trying to get help with my grow not be corrected on my spelling.That was a rude comment.
indo is just fuckin with ya dont pay any attention to him. :)

Latest posts

Back