First Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is are some new pics of the ladies

12-14-1.jpg

12-14-2.jpg

12-14-3.jpg

12-14-4.jpg

coming along nicely!!! Got2love the buckets, massive root growth!!!!

your going to get massive roots. keep grooming them so they dont end up just being 1 big ball. when i took my last one out and untangled the roots, i had some 4 feet long! how high were you when you put your firt grow link up?

Ok Day 18 and the ladies are getting big. I am hoping to start flowering in the next 10 days or so. I would love any feed back anyone has especially on how the ladies are looking... :watchplant:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Nice even canopy and healthy looking girls.....can't ask for anything better than that. Keep up the nice work :cool:

thank you CungaBreath :) thanks HIGH :) im glad to see im doing something right :cool2:

Ok last night I started the flower cycle. They have been growing for 21 days. I started flowering cuz i am concerned about having room in my cabnet. How much will they grow while they are flowering?

12-28-1.jpg

12-28-2.jpg

12-28-3.jpg

Here are some more pic. Also got y Purple Kush clones i had to jump on :ccc:

12-28-4.jpg

12-28-5.jpg

12-28-6.jpg

PK1.jpg

I would have left them another week but they can double even tripple in height during the flowering cycle

Ok the ladies are a week into flowering and they are looking good and healthy. Looks like im still doing something right :D

1-4-10_1.jpg

1-4-10_3.jpg

1-4-10_2.jpg

1-4-10_4.jpg

Nice lookin grow there man! I got to ask you...where the hell did you find your avatar...I love that man, and the dude looks just like peter griffin...I always crack up whe I see it...too cool!

Thank you Freedom!! You know Its one of those things i found cruzing the internet during the countless hours of being board at my old desk job :) I probably laughed for a good hour when I found it and sent it to everybody

why is your thermometer at 103 F degrees? thats no good...

I was concerned about that but its not really 103. that thermomater is a piece of crap is not working right. its actually about 75-80.

Looking good over there! Looks like you've been at it for a while :). I see you decided to start your first grow with a DWC system. Do you think you will always stay with hydroponics? And if the temps are in the hundreds of degrees F, I'd check the gauge, make sure it's working right, and if it is, I'd personally work to lower the temps! ;) But they look great considering the high temps, I can say that. But the heat stress is noticeable IMO.

Thank you mentalpatient! Most of my setup was my old roommates and I watched him grow for about a year so when he decided to get rid of his set up I bought it and figured i can do what he did. Wow was I wrong.....well not wrong but I sure had my eyes opened in the last month and realize how little i knew :) As for the temps im actuall going to be adding another intake today drawing cool air from my bedroom. I am also going to be ordering a 4x4 hydro tent which i think will help with the temps. Aslo going to be putting a 1000w HPS cooltube in there which from what I have been reading is the right size for the 4x4 area. I think I will continue to grow hydro but thats not to say i wont ever do dirt.

Latest posts

Back