First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK found a kit that I can order - 28.00 sounds pretty reasonable.
Good advice New2ghtGame- thanks

tastyness said:
OK found a kit that I can order - 28.00 sounds pretty reasonable.
Good advice New2ghtGame- thanks

glad i could help ma'am :)

The pics are fuzzy I don't have a very nice camera. just gave the girls a big trim a few days ago. i just picked a few tops and everything else went. trying a bunch of different things so I can see results first hand.

phpMDmp9sAM.jpg

php7GOXXsAM.jpg

phpBB5xpbAM.jpg

phpH9B9t4AM.jpg

Great job, n2tg . . . you not only did alot of research and built a really nice looking setup - you also got your friend to hook you up with some really good looking clones . . . they obviously had em vegging for awhile as you were getting things ready . . . so you've skipped over lots of places where first timers make mistakes . . . flower away !! :joint:

thanks dude! these are just the test run. NL is popping up as we speak 4 of them about 1 inch tall :D. ill get a few pics of the veg setup soon.

no, let them go now . . . they're perfectly trimmed and ready to jam . . . the "test run" looks like its going great !!

jm2c :48:

So you are . . . or are not? . . . planning to use the screen with these two ??

I decided to put the screen on after the last comment and get some feedback. here it is!

phpEe0amWPM.jpg

phps2jsaEPM.jpg

phpDRgTWcPM.jpg

phpKljhmUPM.jpg

phppcrg5ZPM.jpg

hehe . . . excellent:D

you never said what strain these two were . . . do you know ?

how pliable are the stems up in the screen, are they soft enough to weave in a bit?

no idea... my buddy got a clone from a friend who lived in arizona i think. I can weave yes didn't think about that... guess thats why this is a test run now i must play more when the lights come back on haha

Not sure if I missed it or not... You in 12/12? Keep pulling them under the screen until you start flower. Not experienced, but what I've read... The whole point of scrog. Looking great though dude

Day 25 of flowering. Few shots. Should I bend/pinch my mains to keep them from stretching?

phpfBA49cAM.jpg

phprPoKmOAM.jpg

phpT6zmrGAM.jpg

phpTvB2HiAM.jpg

phpVKUVumAM.jpg

by week 4 u should already have experienced your flowering stretch. but if they do continue to grow, and your worried about the canopy becoming to uneven. then i would say go for it

I'm thinking you needed to keep sticking the tops under the screen until stretch ended, not sure what would be the best route now, though.

Knowing only what I've seen on SCROG's, thinking you wanted to fill that screen up completely before flipping, then you'd have tons of tops poking up. Not bad for the first shot, gonna keep watching! :aok:

I agree with roddy that filling the screen would have been optimal, but I know all too well about how hard it is to be patient. Esp. When its your first grow. From what I can see in your pics. Most of your tops are right at screen height or just above. With the exception of 2 of them. I would pinch the 2 tall ones about 2-3 inches above the fence. Try to have them lay over in a section of the scrog that isn't already crowded. My favorite super crop method is to apply pressure with forefinger and thumb at the point where u want it to bend. Then wiggled the top back and forth until enough tissue has ruptured that it can no longer hold the weight. Remember, you want to damage as much tissue at the site of the pinch as possible, without completely seperating it.

Edit. After taking another look at the photos, it looks like u would pinch 4 of them. But to be completely honest. if u just let them stay as they are. I doubt u will have any problems

Latest posts

Back