First grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mainebud said:
So DrFever made a valid point about multiple strains at once. Look at how differently the ice plants are doing under same conditions as. The rest.

Thats why I like DWC,, One plant per 5 Gallon bucket.

Mainebud said:
Ok so looks like a few plants still have nute lock so I gave them a flush today. Hopefully this works. I'm thinking next week ill start with 1/4 strength nutes and see how they like it.

Also have some odd growth on one of my ice plant. Seem the leaves aren't happy with the current number of petals and are growing more. What's this all about?

I notice a couple of times that you have said that you believe you have nute lockout. I do not see signs of nute lockout and am wondering why you think you have nute lockup?

The Hemp Goddess said:
I notice a couple of times that you have said that you believe you have nute lockout. I do not see signs of nute lockout and am wondering why you think you have nute lockup?

About half of the plants have signs on cal/mag deficiency but I have been adding calimagic to my ro water. It was suggested earlier in post that I have nute lockout from feeding too early. Since the problem has continued I assumed it was from a lockout. Ill get some pics for you to look at THG.

Pic

image.jpg

My best guess is cal/mag deficiency based on trouble shooter post. Also from what everyone's seems to believe is I fed too early and caused nute lockout, if I'm wrong I'm certainly willing to hear a solution. Thanks THG!

So a quick update, most of plants have recovered, some still show scars.

image.jpg

Looks like they are surely recovering!

Wishing you the greenest MOJO for your grow! :)

I have a thread over in "Growing Indoors" forum that's like 8 pages long if you're curious hahah :)

Thanks for asking. I've definitely fought some thoughts and strategies along the way, but I've settled with 4 plant 2 DWC 20gal bins, 4x4 tent, 600w HPS and to Scrog it.

Yes, I'm diving in the deep end. :D

Not sure what the problem is but it's on all three ice plants. Help please!

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back