First grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So DrFever made a valid point about multiple strains at once. Look at how differently the ice plants are doing under same conditions as. The rest.

image.jpg

Mainebud said:
So DrFever made a valid point about multiple strains at once. Look at how differently the ice plants are doing under same conditions as. The rest.

yes, but luckily you are growing in soil and in separate containers. that way you can tailor specific feeding regimes to each plant.

Agreed shortbus. The reason I started with multiple strains is so I can see which grow better for me. Also they had a bundle sale I couldn't resist! Lol

So today is about 21 days since the first beans popped. All in 3 gallon pots which they will stay in until they go in the totes. No nutes just ro water with calimagic and ph 6.3. All seem to have recovered from the nute lock. Also got my humidity up in the mid 60s. Been foliar feeding with clonex it's 1-.06-1. They are really taking off now, I'm thinking 3-4 weeks before they go in the flower room.

image.jpg

hey maine, i just skimmed over your thread to see if i could find what your using to feed your plants. are you growing organic, or soil with synthetic nutes?

Yeah toa that's what I've been doing because I got a little anxious and fed them as per nute instructions. Thanks!

I am using roots organic 707 soil. Also have the roots organic nutes.

you might wanna check out calmg+ from general organic.calimagic isnt on the OMRI list, usually that means they use synthetic chelating salts in their calimagic. which will disrupt and even kill some of your microbial herd

EDIT: your plants are looking good btw :48:

ShOrTbUs said:
you might wanna check out calmg+ from general organic.calimagic isnt on the OMRI list, usually that means they use synthetic chelating salts in their calimagic. which will disrupt and even kill some of your microbial herd

EDIT: your plants are looking good btw :48:

Thanks and ill get some of that calmag.

Mainebud said:
I was just starting to like you and you had to say that! Lol thanks

LOL! Just caught up on the journal and they are looking good!

Sorry for the temp comment.

If it helps, my inlaws hail from Fort Fairfield and Plymouth. Good People, they don't talk too much.

pm me if you need help on posting multiple pics or quoting.

I'm looking forward to seeing them grow. My babes are about the same size as yours, AK48. I'll be posting pics on them in the Nirvana group grow journal.

ps. at least you don't have to mow.....

Ok so looks like a few plants still have nute lock so I gave them a flush today. Hopefully this works. I'm thinking next week ill start with 1/4 strength nutes and see how they like it.

Also have some odd growth on one of my ice plant. Seem the leaves aren't happy with the current number of petals and are growing more. What's this all about?

image.jpg

Mainebud said:
Ok so looks like a few plants still have nute lock so I gave them a flush today. Hopefully this works. I'm thinking next week ill start with 1/4 strength nutes and see how they like it.

Also have some odd growth on one of my ice plant. Seem the leaves aren't happy with the current number of petals and are growing more. What's this all about?

mutations are very common nothing to worry about

Latest posts

Back