First grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White widow

image.jpg

So my ice plants looks a bit yellow and I don't know if this is normal. Please help!

image.jpg

I have two ice plants and they both look like this. The plants around them are darker.

image.jpg

your ice plant looks to be lacking in nitrogen, what nutrients are you feeding it ? btw i have plenty of hawiian pineapple clones also have access to mother of berries if you need any pm me im in southern maine also . here is a 1600 watt set up i did back in 2010 13 plants sour diesel , white widow , white rhino, and moby **** , you should do some serious planning before you start this massive set up your talking about a big step from growing under a t-5 in your bathtub to a 4k watt flower room, not trying to down on your project but hate to see anyone bite off more than they can chew right off the bat, money well spent is money not spent at all good luck

work photos 2012 046.JPG

work photos 2012 045.JPG

Look fine to me. Maybe a touch more nitrogen, yes. And mainleebudz. No trading on this site. There are lots of other sites that have open trading. Just a heads up.

im not trading , trading would imply i wanted something in return and this is not the case but if you feel im breaking the rules than ill keep it to myself

Main your plants look fine probably could use some foilage spray of 1 - 1 -1 try to maintain higher RH 70"sh
IMO as for flower room doesn;t matter how much power you run as long as you got temps in check, RH, and fresh air plants will love yea of course you don;t want to put clones from T5's under 10,000 watts but like most grows you build up the power tolerance and as plants get bigger more lights are required
I think the biggest mistake many growers do is run to many different strains at once which some strains take more food then others that is looking for a world of trouble imo ???
As well i think Main is looking at growing in totes and a few plants scrog style similiar to my last grow show 12 plant 7 pound 3 0z hrvest 3 k

DrFever said:
Main your plants look fine probably could use some foilage spray of 1 - 1 -1 try to maintain higher RH 70"sh
IMO as for flower room doesn;t matter how much power you run as long as you got temps in check, RH, and fresh air plants will love yea of course you don;t want to put clones from T5's under 10,000 watts but like most grows you build up the power tolerance and as plants get bigger more lights are required
I think the biggest mistake many growers do is run to many different strains at once which some strains take more food then others that is looking for a world of trouble imo ???
As well i think Main is looking at growing in totes and a few plants scrog style similiar to my last grow show 12 plant 7 pound 3 0z hrvest 3 k

Thanks! Ill try to get rh up, it's kind of tough as I heat with wood so all winter it's dry in here. Ill also start foliar feeding a bit.

i would look into vics vaporizer sold at walmart that blows off cold mist fog sorta run it lights on and few hrs lights off is all i use in front of fans water last like 12 hrs easy fill up res and your good to go try to keep humidity 60 - 75 in veg just like walking into a green house hot and humid and plants are thriving

DrFever said:
i would look into vics vaporizer sold at walmart that blows off cold mist fog sorta run it lights on and few hrs lights off is all i use in front of fans water last like 12 hrs easy fill up res and your good to go try to keep humidity 60 - 75 in veg just like walking into a green house hot and humid and plants are thriving

:yeahthat: i did the same thing with my sons vics vaporizer. it actually works better then i thought it would

So I have raised rh to 59%. Looks like that's the best I can get with what I have so a trip to Walmart may happen today. Overall the effected plants are starting to grow. Also started foliar feeding as suggested by the Dr! I don't see much change in the leaves that are yellow but I do see its growing. Ill post pics in a few mins. Also have a funky leaf.

Here is one of the ice plants. Seems to be back to vigorous growth but still yellow and curling.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back