First grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic

image.jpg

So when I bought light they were out of 6400k bulbs, so they gave me 10k bulbs. They said these are better? More blue spectrum? Anyone know about this?

So here's what I have. Seems as though the ones in mg starter mix have stalled. Other concerns please look and tell me what you think. All were put in medium from seed seven days ago.

image.jpg

I can't figure out how to post more than one pic in a post

image.jpg

Yup little table outside the wood shed looked like this after about 3 hours of first snow fall that lasted 14 hours cant see table now have to dig fur it ifin I needed it and I dont so aint diggin see it in spring I reckon ;)

BWD

howdy mainebud. get an oscillating fan and have it blowing on plants real gentle to strengthen up those legs. if you are leaving door open now, just sit it out front of it. not hard air though, just enough to make them move a bit as it passes each time.;)

welcome to mp...:)

Thanks for the tip. I do have a small six inch stationary fan that I let blow gently on them but ill get a oscillating fan. When should I transplant these into bigger pots?

Yay! Jacuzzi girls!

Whats all that white stuff on your lawn? Must be hard to mow with that in the way.:eek:

Really, good luck and grow mojo.!

ps. was 70.f here today.

Latest posts

Back