First grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My blood meal would be 12-0-0 and my bone meal would be 0-10-10

Thanks.
So on Wednesday it will have been 2 weeks since true leaves have grown.
I know the veg stage can last as long as you want, but how long on average until its ready to flower, in weeks. I'm not letting it get bigger than 8in. But what if it doesn't look mature at 8in(or desired height)?

MTH they wont flower until they are sexually mature... you can flip the lights when they are 8" but if they are not ready to flower they wont until they are mature enough... depending on environment plants usually need minimum 4+ week veg to be mature and flowered...

running plants 12/12 from seed i have seen them start as soon as 18 days and as late as 30 days.

And then what? you reveg a clone or the plant if you like it??

Ive run autos that weren't even flowering by day 18...?

running plants 12/12 from seed i have seen them start as soon as 18 days and as late as 30 days.

Those would have to be Autos. Regular photo period strains will not start flowering or show sex in 18-30 days from seed. It's usually 4-6 weeks and alternating nodes are the sign that your plant is sexually mature.

IMO 12/12 from seed with regular photo strains does nothing but deprive them from the very light they need to grow.

Latest posts

Back