First grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weed power

Reaction score
hello everyone and glad to be part of this forum.I have never grown before and i have been reading alot about how to grow them. I decided to grow with the green house affect.i plan on growing 5 so i am starting out with 10. i planted 3 without the paper towel and 7 with.just to test deffirent methods.
the light source im using is philips natural light 65w 500lumens
the soil is star-green all purpose potting soil
i have very good ventalation in the room

just woundering if im doing this right? let me no if there is a better way to do this? i will keep all posted
as soon as they start growing ill take a pic so everyone can see

so far so good. Just remember MJ loves the light. 3-4k lumens per sq ft. A few extra cfls can only help.

am i usseing enough light or sould i add more?
5-500 lumens 65w bulbs?

Is it like a normal light bulb or is it a compact floresent light?

ok can someone help me? I need to no how to put a pic of me grow anyone help me out

weed power said:
ok can someone help me? I need to no how to put a pic of me grow anyone help me out
Well ya know how you made this post just stroll down and you will see it says manage attachments. Click on that then click browse. Find your pics and post them. You might have to resize them. If ya have any problems let me know. ;)

can some one help me i have pics but i cant put them on.everytime i try it says they are to big if someone would let me email them and they could post them for me would be great. PLEASE HELP

weed power said:
can some one help me i have pics but i cant put them on.everytime i try it says they are to big if someone would let me email them and they could post them for me would be great. PLEASE HELP
I just sent you a PM on how to post your pics. Hope it helps. ;)

can anyone tell me if this is male or female?

ctmpphp0r2baZ.jpg

weed power said:
can anyone tell me if this is male or female?
Whats up WP. I see ya got your pics up. :aok: Still looks a bit young to tell the sex. Your plants are looking a bit stretched but they look good. How far away do you have your lights?

:welcome: weed power your grow is looking good so far. mI might enjoy following this one also.

Latest posts

Back