First indoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i thought it was time for an update so here we go. I also noticed my last pic update was a week off, she was at 71/2 weeks then oh well, no harm no foul, lol. I have also added two more bulbs in there this week, more 2700k ones. I also noticed that i had been saying my lights were 1700 lumens each but it appears they are 1750. So now i have a total of 17,500 lumens in a 4sq/ft area. Anyways, she went into flower on oct. 1st, so she is 64 ays into flower and i am seeing more cloudy trichs and a couple AMBER ones, wooo hooo, she's gettin close. still a few clear ones though so i am thinking about a week or less and she should be ready. I cut one of the small buds and gave a test and Myrtle has a good energy buzz but doesnt last to long, i believe if i wait till i have an amber and cloudy mix is gonna be what im lookin for. Hope ya'll enjoy the pics!

100_2165.jpg

100_2166.jpg

100_2167.jpg

100_2168.jpg

100_2170.jpg

100_2171.jpg

100_2172.jpg

Well i took her down last night so here she is. As i had suspected she was very root bound in the three gallon pot. Next time it will definetly be with 5 gallon homes. She took a little longer than expected to finish up, but the wait will be worth it.:) I would say the trichs were a 70/30 mix of cloudy/amber. Also a pic of my next sprouts, i will be changing the room up a little after christmas to get more concentrated light from the cfl's. Merry Christmas to you all!!:bong1:

000_0176.jpg

000_0177.jpg

000_0178.jpg

000_0179.jpg

Hey MS, what was the final smoke like on her?? Bet you had a good christmas and new years!!! Hows the grow going now?

where did mastersativa go to ! i wanna see more big CFL grows like this

Been a little busy procuring new long term employment, but i believe that is gonna be all good now. I will be doing some more cfl grows but hafta do it a lil more discretly. my little ones are growin up. :( lol. Anyway, its cold here now and need to find a good way of regulating heat in my shed to get some growin. Any good suggestions?

Oh shoot sorry, she was very nice smoke bro. Nice head and body buzz, and i could clean the house in like 5 minutes, lmao. VERY nice energy buzz. Wish i had more of her to grow, but she was donated and didnt have the means to clone her at the time. no biggie though, i got plenty of stash seeds to get growin.

Buys an HID light without an air cooled reflector. Will heat AND light the heck out of that room!

Latest posts

Back