First, Respect to all the veteran growers beyond me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darksideofthebloom

Reaction score
Second, Thanks to the ones who've helped my endeavor so much thus far (GYTR1 - looking at you, buddy). Education and Respect work in cycles, let's keep it that way.

What's up everyone - long time smoker, first time grower here.. Decided I'd had enough of "the game" and it's run-arounds - no more **, I'm growing my own crop. Honestly, have any of you never felt that way? (didn't think so!)

So, about a week ago I finished my grow and I have my first ever round of little ladies in their veg chamber. I'm going to start a grow journal in the appropriate thread, please feel free to stop by and drop some criticism in - the girls and myself would love pointers, tips, or anything in the generality of being conducive to their best health! Thanks!
- darkside

thanks guys! im hoping i can get a first harvest like yours, HL. those colas were beyond epic!

I just finished my first grow with the help of so many fine people here on MP, I wish I would have done it many years ago. Welcome aboard and wish you plenty of green mojo.
:)

Latest posts

Back