First Time grower for 6 months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingsFaded

KingsFaded
Reaction score
I have some nice plants that just started budding, there under CFL's.. until i can afford some HPS lighting. :icon_smile:

I have pics il post somewhere, follow me & il keep em updated every week :D

Bud3_zps8222ffba.jpg

Bud2_zps9adcc3e9.jpg

Bud1_zps933a6461.jpg

Budd10_zps032c9881.jpg

Budd8_zpsa2021b93.jpg

Budd6_zps7f62eced.jpg

Budd2_zps008b8439.jpg

2013-04-30-14-11-46-998_zps09530cf6.jpg

Mighty thanks fur sharing pilgrem and it be lookin like yual doin quite fine with what yual gots ;) HPS will be of great help when yual can afford them. Good luck yur growin pilgrem ;)

BWD

Lookin good!

Make sure you got a good ph meter and keep it calibrated, keep your water/feeding solution @6.5. Get some dolomite lime and sprinkle on the soil and water it in to help buffer ph.

Green mojo!

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, KingsFaded.

For anykind of decent yield you'll need the penetrating power of an hps. 400 watts minimum ime to get any sort of return for your efforts you've put into it thus far.

:peace: n' :bong2:rips,

7greeneyes:D

Under 11 CFL's

Using Age Old Bloom Nutrients, 1 TBS per Gallon after Flushing before budding.

2-3 weeks into budding

Strain: Top shelf Bagseed OG

Ive been Looking at these High Pressure Sodium Kits for around $80-100
It would be perfect with my set up and i can finally get rid of those annoting CFL's.

Particularly Ive had my eye on this http://tinyurl.com/cmzafuk

I Like those grow tents too, expensive tho.

Funny thing is I have an AA in Computer Network Administration and i still don't have a job..

Anyways Heres a look at my setup, the grow box is moved to the side now because the plants have gotten so big XD

GrowSetup1_zpsb3c2deb4.jpg

Grow3_zps4b256b79.jpg

indoor-2_zpsa4fd8504.jpg

Timer_zps6f2c7edf.jpg

timer2_zpsa4cb191e.jpg

april6th-13_zps534c260f.jpg

april6th-11_zpsba4ab769.jpg

I was looking at your pics very nice looking..i have 4 girls in flowering under 600 watt hid... I will throw up some pics of mine later today...
I an a first time grower as well,mine are 3 la confidentials and 1 nyc desiel..
I am using happy frog soil and flora nutrients plus some bio heaven..my girls are loving it.... sorry about your no job...I had a stroke in 97 so I am jobless too..but I make 50 cents a month on ssi..lol..I have mine in a tent in my kitchen,,yah 6,5 by 6.5 by 6.5... anyway just wanted to say whats cracken to yah....smiles.

First time grower in my place so far I've chopped 4 plants well I have a 400 w in 4x8 blocked off half so using 4x4 till I can get another 400w

A 150W is only good for about 3 sq ft. Your space looks larger than that. You need to size your light by the amount of space you have. A 400W will cover about 10 sq ft. A 600W will cover about 18 sq ft. A 1000W will cover about 30 sq ft. If your space is larger than your light can adequately cover, you end up with stretched plants and light airy bud.

Latest posts

Back