First Time Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dopeyjo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first message.

I have a nice plant which I started in a greenhouse and then put it outside, It looks healthy to me but doesn't seem to have done anything in the last fortnight. I have kept it moist and fed it and as I said it looks nice but as a novice grower I need to know what to do next. Hope pictures useful.

Look forward to hearinbg from yoooooooooooooooo x

dopeyjo234.jpg

dopeyjo123.jpg

hey whats up and welcome.
your plant looks good to me, so i would keep doing what your doing and let nature do its thing if your going to finish it out side.

are you feeding it anything?

very healthy looking plant. Have you sexed it? Are you sure its female?

I only ask because I see no sign of buds yet and it does look very mature.

Good job!

Someone who "reckons they know man" reckons its a female. How can I be sure.

I have been feeding it with tomato feed. I grew it in nice organic compost. Just hope its a female after all the love and attention it has had!!

hey watsup and welcome. it does look very healthy and green. good luck on her being a her... lol.

Some more pictrures of my plants. Two new ones (again no idea what sex and still need more info on how to tell.) I also have one in the ground which is growing slower than the one in the pot. Close up of plant in pot. Now PLEASE can someone enlighten me on thew gendere??????

:)
Hey it's nice to get back on this site.

Just posting a few pics of 2 plants.

1st 2 pics show the plant out in a flowerbed and other 2 are plant in greenhouse.

Bit worried about the flowerbed plant as its getting a bit wintry now here in evenings. :confused: :confused: Just have to wait and see.

I am quite pleased with these two plants on my first grow.

What do you all think :watchplant: Any comments/advice very gratefully received.

Cheers to one and all . xx:eek: :48:

outside plant.jpg

closeoutside.jpg

greenhouse.jpg

close in.jpg

Pics 3-4 show a female plant. Pic 1 isn't clear enough to tell.

Thanks Alistair Young ................great name. love Alistair sounds so lah de dah ha ha
Is 2nd picture not clear enough as its a good close up

Thanks for your response Ali (can I call you that) I am just a tad stoned now.......................

Just sitting by fire with husband and cats and spliffs Life is good :)

Welcome? you're not new!

You definitely sound like you know how to chill though!

Keep the camera...it's rad to be able to look at people's plants..

right on and pet the cats (and the husband?) for us!

Latest posts

Back