first time scrog made from 100lb test fishline and alot of LST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I put two clones in Dr Earth soil. One in a pot then two in plastic cups to make them root better then I will transplant them in a bigger container. I moistened the soil on all three plants with. ROOTS ORGANIC BY AURORA LIQUID KARMA AND SUPERTHRIVE. I JUST GOT A GALLON OF TAP THAT'S BEEN SITTING OUT FOR TWO DAYS I PUT A HALF OF A CAP OF EVERYTHING IN MY WATER. WHY NOT. I SHOULD'VE POPPED SOME BIG BLOOM IN IT BUT I GUESS THAT WOULD BE OVERKILL. Let's see if my clones survive. I got my three plants Hangen out in the flower section then I move them to my emaculant veg section to work the rest of the night. It's for the heat I do this so my plants roots will root faster. I didn't buy a heat mat which would serve the same purpose. So this is my today's update. Green mojo to all the farmers out there

hey green looking good so far.

note: dont use clear planter pots.. use red or blue dixie cups.. or ur plain black normal pots.. as the roots dont like sunlight.. :)

This is what my babies look like as of now. I'm walking on egg shells with these nutes. Oh well. You win some then you lose some:hubba: :hubba:

1325793101.jpg

7greeneyes said:
lol....I love this, man, :rofl: despite being told otherwise, u just keep rockin' n' rollin right along...lol. Well, I guess we'll see...:rolleyes: A lil o' the green mojo fer ya this a.m....:rofl:...u gonna needs it...:rofl:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

it is most times ,the maverick who makes all the discoveries in science, why not weed too? I noticed the same thing, why i come back to check in :)

Sol said:
7greeneyes said:
lol....I love this, man, :rofl: despite being told otherwise, u just keep rockin' n' rollin right along...lol. Well, I guess we'll see...:rolleyes: A lil o' the green mojo fer ya this a.m....:rofl:...u gonna needs it...:rofl:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

it is most times ,the maverick who makes all the discoveries in science, why not weed too? I noticed the same thing, why i come back to check in :)
I love the company my farming buddies. :hubba: :hubba: Check in whenever you want my door is always open:hubba:

Thanx for all your help. I appreciate it all. Keep it koming.

I'm walking on egg shells. All I'm looking for is doing better than I did last grow. Yup. I just hope I don't kill my plants with this fox farms. And no I have not been doing no ph test. Maybe I should. Oh well. I guess long as I got my next generation thriving I'll be ok. The next thread is coming sooon. :hubba: :hubba:

1326224040.jpg

1326224062.jpg

hi tammy. take two aspirin and call me in the morning..:rofl: that'll be $100 please.

Hick said:
hi tammy. take two aspirin and call me in the morning..:rofl: that'll be $100 please.
Tammy said thanx:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back