first time scrog made from 100lb test fishline and alot of LST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scrog

1325016220.jpg

Funny, that day you were asking about topping, i pinched out a few tops of my own. I lucked out 2 new stems on one and three on the other. I only did it cus' i was thinking about it cus you asked. Thanx

3trx.jpg

Sol said:
Funny, that day you were asking about topping, i pinched out a few tops of my own. I lucked out 2 new stems on one and three on the other. I only did it cus' i was thinking about it cus you asked. Thanx
Daaaaaaaaam congrats that look nice. My plant just grew out. I think ot might work a little different with clones. I don't know. Today we shall kall it. TWO TOP MONDAAAAAY. :hubba:

They almost look the same as when I put them in there. I been using. Superthrive water roots organic and liquid karma. Don't know if they are going to die yet. I'm hoping for the best in my root riot. I stopped misting them after the second day. Around the base is getting whitish. So hopefully. I have some new babies to replace my other babies. :holysheep:

1325180779.jpg

Look that tray is my next grow journal. Friday. I start with fox farm grow big. Here is a tip tip. I believe. 1 tsp =5 mL. So on fox farms. You have six for big bloom. So I guess your dose would be 30 mL. Truely I'm scared of the power strength. So all I use is half. I have a needle measure. So Grow bbog has a 3. So that would be 15 mL. Oh well only thing I might be wrong is tsp. It's either tsp or tble spoon. But I'm sure it's teaspoon per gallon. If I'm wrong the experts can correct me. I am a newbie as well compared to some of these guys

You should take the foil off the walls. It is a poor reflector of light. Flat white paint is quite a bit better.

I was gnna give a day count down but forget that. Ima just show pictures. Looks like my flowers are forming. Sloop in a couple days I probably have baby flower sooooooon

Today I got a root on one of my clones. Yeah buddy. I been using a mix of liquid karma. Super thrive roots aurora and big bloom. Not at the same time but a little of this a little of that. Also I started just leaving the dome alone. I just forgot about my dome. Rapid rooter

A I got roots coming from every where wow:holysheep: :hubba:

Latest posts

Back