first time scrog made from 100lb test fishline and alot of LST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hushpuppy said:
That looks good bro. I would say flip them over to flowering now cuz they will still continue to grow out and up for the first 2-4 weeks of flowering. That topping did exactly what it should do, it made the plant bushier. You only get the twin tops when you top a plant that is not sexually mature. Topping mature plants causes allof the lower branches to come out and up faster. :)
Danx bro that's what I figured. Topping a mature clone is different than topping a plant that's not mature. You know I want to flip and I probably will real soon but I wanna get some more supplies like nutes and more lights. I might veg for one more week. Thanks for the info brotha:holysheep:

I wanted to get some cloned off them to. I need a clone dome before I floooooooower I can't wait

My plants are feeling the screeeeen:holysheep:

1324536284.jpg

So what I did I bought another 300 watt flourescent cfl. So now I have
3=4200 lumen lights
3=2800 lumen light

so I'm aroun 20000 lumen for now. Piece by piece

tomorrow I shall start my actual vegg section that will be at the bottom of my grow box. I am buying a cloner dome tomorrow. I shall cut some clones of my plants tomorrow. Also right now I have 6 5000k lights for my veg section to start of my clones. Tomorrow I'm also purchasing the fox farm trio. My clone water will be SUPERTHRIVE and ROOTS ORGANIc by aurora. My clones will be in rockwool.

Sorry, i did'nt know that about topping an immature plant. I learned somehing tday. I'm surprized no one called me on that. Your plants are getting nice n bushier.:cool2:

Sol said:
Sorry, i did'nt know that about topping an immature plant. I learned somehing tday. I'm surprized no one called me on that. Your plants are getting nice n bushier.:cool2:
Thanx. Yeah didn't know what to expect. Its a learning experience for my next grow. I'm having the time of my life

You should be pushing all that growth under the screen. Nothing is really allowed to grow up through the screen until you flower....and then just the buds.

The Hemp Goddess said:
You should be pushing all that growth under the screen. Nothing is really allowed to grow up through the screen until you flower....and then just the buds.
Yup yup when they get to tall I pull them back. Imma try to feel the sides up two if it's possible

I have started 11 clones. I forgot the name of the cloner but the cloner came with clonex. So I m on day2 with new clones. I hope they rooooot

So today. I believe I will start with my fox farms. Let's see how they dooooo

Well just decided today to flip into flower mode. I hooked up my timer. Yeah I have token my clones so I might as well. Plus I'm running out of space.

Your righ mrs hemp. I'm putting them on 18/6. I do need Somme more clones. So thanks for the input. I'm back in veg mode. I just got a little excited

Latest posts

Back