first timer grow> LOOK! pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunkin2

Reaction score
i've had my problems but pulled it off with 4 out of ten ladies. had to raise the roof 18", could've went 24" but didn't have the room. then i had the sex issue, 4 males pulled and one female by accident (i cut the stalk and when i pulled, the one i thought should come out didn't move) then i had a heremie and was i was down to 4.
i now have a couple of weeks til harvest and man am i happy with the outcome. they actually look 5 times better than the pics.
i want to thank everyone i had contact with.
a special thank you to "THE BROTHER'S GRUNT"

100_5492.jpg

100_5493.jpg

100_5494.jpg

100_5495.jpg

100_5500.jpg

100_5501.jpg

100_5502.jpg

100_5506.jpg

Not bad for your first time mang. :aok: What strain or is it some bagseed? Great job mang, great job. ;)

Congrats on the nice looking grow! Looks like you have got your problems under control now how long do u think til u harvest? What strain are you growing?

whs up brothers grunt. i talked with you a week or more ago about the weather and etc. thanks man for your help all a long the way. strain is biggie/little from dr chronic. 600w hps soil and lots of string. 3.5 x 3.5 x 5.5 with the lite out on top the box.

harvest in 2 - 3 weeks. i cut watering by 1/2 three waters ago. normal watering every 3 days. 4 gal. pots 1/2 gal. water during flowering. ff nutes only.

If she smokes as good as she looks your gonna be one happy camper. Once again great job. :aok:

last week i broke a good size branch tieing down and i have to say, without gone through harvest she smokin preety well. i look forward so much to the end product i've created. with all you guy's helping whenever needed. man, thanks again

bunkin2 said:
harvest in 2 - 3 weeks. i cut watering by 1/2 three waters ago. normal watering every 3 days. 4 gal. pots 1/2 gal. water during flowering. ff nutes only.

grow looks great ur going to have a good smoke

just a question ur not still using nutes are u? if u are u need to be flushing if ur going to harvest in about 2 weeks

yes. still using nutes every water.
this flushing thing. can ya tell me your opinion as i search around at the same time. wow man. see that! it's not just me man. all the help to grow the best weed is right here!!! thanks again.

Latest posts

Back