Firt outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
Please help me if you can...I have pics up in sick plant post called first grow ut doors please help...

Not to be mean but you already have 1 thread concerning your plant probs.

Anyways your problem is overcrowding to begin with, and possibly a combination of the mg soil and nutes you are using.

Clear back the tomatoes and give the plant some light, lay off the nutes and see how things progress.

so you think that i should take up my tomato and go from there

yes remove the tomatoe plants ,,give them girls some room
and how often are u using the mj nutes ,,,,,,i only use mj outside 1 maybe 2 every two weeks ,,

I only use mg every 7 days. if you get a chance check out the sick plants section and you shall see pics....please respond there thank you very much ukgirl..

MARY-JANE said:
I only use mg every 7 days. if you get a chance check out the sick plants section and you shall see pics....please respond there thank you very much ukgirl..

I use MG in me garden but it says use every 30 days. not 7 :confused:

4u2sm0ke said:
I use MG in me garden but it says use every 30 days. not 7 :confused:

-I use the one that u attach to the garden hose and it says to use every days so i've been doing it every 7 days.

Layoff the nutes...and do not over water. Let your grow get filtered out.
You won't be able to burn at harvest, if you burn them before finishing them;)

Keep us up to date...and stay away from the nutes:cool:

Well everyone thank you very much for ya'll help...I found the problem she had snapped at the bass that is what happened. I clearded back the corn and tomatos and that is what happened saddly.....I only have about a 1/3 of the plant left. Do ya'll think I canget sone good growth in before she goes into flowering??? I'm located in the Great nw((oregon,washington))).

You are fine...just make sure, the rest of the season, GIVE THEM AS MUCH LIGHT AS POSSIBLE:eek: You have some veg time left...just make sure you get "That Lucky Old Sun" on the girls:banana:

You are in the land of the Grass Gods...Ol' Jerry has that place under a careful and protected Eye(s of the World).

Good luck and just take it as...you topped it on accident:)

Mary....you have another 4 weeks befor they start to flower here..Thats plenty as long as she is getting good light..and it sounds as ytho she is..Good luck Girl

Latest posts

Back