Fishing!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you all should come over here and fish in the rural area of iceland, i must say its just hipnotysing being all alone in the middle of nowhere here with a flyrod in hand and handrolled between your lips:)
the summer nights here ar just amazing:) daylight for 24hrs but with the stillness and quiteness of the nigh...the best moments for fishing:)

Icelands economy is even deeper in the toilet than USA. EVERYTHING is way above the dollar or the euro now that Icelands economy has bottomed out. Thier currency is worth squat. Sorry. Stay home, spend yer cash on your local fish&game dept. Support your local resource dept and be a steward of your region and remember to pack out yer trash. No offence to Icelanders, I DO admire the 100% litteracy rate but the money aint worth...well you know. :eek:

hey NVTHIS.
over in southern idaho there is a Pacu farm and you can go fish for them. you will need a salmon rod and some 20-30 lbs. test. they will snap your rod they are so big.

Florida fishing. Feet firmly planted on land. Fresh water, salt water, I don't care. Top, middle or bottom feeders, I don't care. Fried, steamed, baked, bbq'd or raw, I don't care.

I LOVE FISHING AND EATING THEM!

POTUS said:
Dude, you're scaring me. A Pack-You farm? Sounds like newbie day at the prison work farm. Yikes! Hahaahahahahahaa

:rofl:

hey i wanted to post some pics of one of my fav fishingspots....well i posted the pics on an icelandic webpage where avid fishermen come to speak and shere info:)
these pics are 3 yrs old but they are nice:)
one shows my fav place...its this small island that is obout 20-30 meters from the coast or what you call it...well you have to be bit tall and put your waders on and cross the water to get there :) and when you get there you get the biggest feeling that you are the only one arount for miles....i love it:)
the other pic shows an underwater at that same place and shows an icelandic trout wich we call bleikja;)
pic_display.asp

AS A KID AGED 13-14 I FISHED FOR A WHOLE YEAR AND NEVER EVEN GOT ONE BITE thinking about it as an adult maybe the pond had no fish in it
lol
uk420maan

just got back from deep sea fishing in Zanzibar... Mahi Mahi all over the place! it was nice!

uk420maan said:
AS A KID AGED 13-14 I FISHED FOR A WHOLE YEAR AND NEVER EVEN GOT ONE BITE thinking about it as an adult maybe the pond had no fish in it
lol
uk420maan

Bet you forgot the bait. ;)

:p

Catfish bayby! Let that sinker pull your bait under to the depths and sit and wait.... love it.

Prime fishing place out here -- advantage to be taken. :cool:

uk420maan said:
lol
uk420maan

Are you sure it was a pond? :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by uk420maan
lol
uk420maan
SmokinMom said:
Bet you forgot the bait. ;)

:p

hmmmm.. at that age, I was a master baiter...

Hick said:
hmmmm.. at that age, I was a master baiter...

Hahahaha..
Only one worm that you were interested in huh?

I run a part time guide service here on the lake where I live, The white bass and stripers are on there spring treck up the river. I took three little boys yesterday and they all three limited out within 2 1/2 hours. I only charge the adults to fish, kids 12 and under are free. I love watching a small kid 3-4 years old fighting those little fish. There expressions are priceless! It is great. I have been fishing this lake for going on twenty years, and my biggest catch was back in 1998, caught an 114 lbs. op catfish. Not quite a record for this lake but real close. Keep your hooks sharp and your joint tight!

Super Skunk said:
I love watching a small kid 3-4 years old fighting those little fish. There expressions are priceless! It is great.
Dude! That is so very cool! Kids are the best people on the planet. Too young to have been taught to do anything but enjoy life! When I see a youngster having fun and laughing with all their heart, it just makes me feel good all the way into my soul.

Good for you!!!! :D

On my honeymoon, I went fishing. Caught a record sailfish, even had it mounted. Course I'm divorced now. But I remember when I took #1 son fishing for his first time. He caught a sunny. He was so proud. I asked if he wanted to touch it...he pet it like a dog. He was 5 then. This is a memory that will last until I die.:D

Latest posts

Back