Fishing!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
POTUS said:
Well, it did have tire tracks on both ends of it...
I don't think anyone got it Potus...
Mud puddle.. remember there all stoners..

I love the little kids!!! I have tried for several years to take handicapped , and kids that would not normally get to go fishing through our local lions club. Even post this in my fliers that are everywhere. Everyone is all for it, but nobody ever signs up to go. I have a clause that a parent must accompany them... I was told that is why??? I even have a regestered nurse that is willing to donate time to make sure they were okay while on the boat. I just don't understand alot of people. Can't put a price on a little kid fighting a fish that I would normally consider bait. Awesome feeling! The best thing is they come back year after year, so I kinda get to see them grow up, in some cases.

Super Skunk said:
I love the little kids!!! I have tried for several years to take handicapped , and kids that would not normally get to go fishing through our local lions club. Even post this in my fliers that are everywhere. Everyone is all for it, but nobody ever signs up to go. I have a clause that a parent must accompany them... I was told that is why??? I even have a regestered nurse that is willing to donate time to make sure they were okay while on the boat. I just don't understand alot of people. Can't put a price on a little kid fighting a fish that I would normally consider bait. Awesome feeling! The best thing is they come back year after year, so I kinda get to see them grow up, in some cases.
I understand that. There's a pond in the next town that has handicap fishing,even its own little pond with big trout just for them but noone uses it. I tried to set uip the same thing. Had a nurse too.even had a fishing store that would donate poles and worms.
Couldn't get anyone to do it. They just had to sign a waiver and pic em uplater..
Some people. Guess they didn't want em to have fun that they might want to do again...

Well thought id share. this is wht i ate last night...
steel head.
just thought id share.. this is off that big Hen in my earlier post..
YUM!!!!

SANY0137.JPG

SANY0138.JPG

And you didnt invite me to dinner city? How rude. :p

;)

How was it?

city said:
steel head.
just thought id share.. this is off that big Hen in my earlier post..
YUM!!!!
Now hold on just a dag-gone minute! You got a steel head chicken running around? Damn dude, I gotta see them eggs! Does it taste like chicken? hehe, I'm crackin me up! :D

POTUS said:
Now hold on just a dag-gone minute! You got a steel head chicken running around? Damn dude, I gotta see them eggs! Does it taste like chicken? hehe, I'm crackin me up! :D
Potus.... i think your egg finally cracked.. ..
"I have gone out to find myself
if by chance i return before i get back. keep me here!!!"
Bill the Cat

Sorry Mom, didnt know you were wanting any.. Tasted like a big trout..lol cant wait for the fall run!!
little bit of garlic pepper and some good old seafood rub.
nice hot cast iron pan and a little butter. it was great. served it with garlic,creamcheese mashed potato's and some green beans with bacon bits..

city said:
Potus.... i think your egg finally cracked...
wait, you said:
city said:
steel head... this is off that big Hen...
Did so...hehe

and I wanted some too! But do you eat it with taters or corn bread? Tarter Sauce or Gravy?

Steelhead chicken nuggets

If ya had it with a side of chipped beef, would it be Fish and chips?

Hahahahahahaaha

ok, I'm losin it....Nurse, pour my meds!

POTUS said:
wait, you said:
Did so...hehe

and I wanted some too! But do you eat it with taters or corn bread? Tarter Sauce or Gravy?

Steelhead chicken nuggets

If ya had it with a side of chipped beef, would it be Fish and chips?

Hahahahahahaaha

ok, I'm losin it....Nurse, pour my meds!
:rofl:

Well I got sunday threw tues off this weekend. So guess what I'm doing. Suppose to be aroung 57 degrees here for the rest of the week with light wind..
EXCITED!!
Skwala hatch should happen this week. Heard people have seen em. So I got out 4 different patern and some different midge patterns to drop off the back side.
I'm going fishing for 3 days straight. Think I will go to Or. For a day and get me some spotted brown trout. Then head to the southfork to get some cutbow before they close the river for spawn.

I was bass fishing at a small lake not to far from my house and the lake was coverd with that greeen slimy **** and I could see where the fish were coming up and picking off dragon flies off the surface of the water. So im castin out a snag proof frog and out of the corner of my eye I see a Cardinal land on the slime right near the edge of the water. The next time I casted out I heard water splasing where the bird was and uh, whered the bird go.:eek: LOL I wish I could have got that on tape

I used to go sea fishing in the Persian Gulf but I stopped finally, when I hooked a fish through the eye and saw how it suffered. People used to tell me 'fish don't feel pain.' Total idiocy .. ..
Often we fished off a wreck. Somewhat dangerous. But rewarding . . . the fish were so plentiful I often would not bother to use bait. I'd tie a bit of red wool around the hook and jiggle it in the water. About thirty seconds was average, bam! get a warm water cod, or sea bass, usually, but very often before I could get my catch to the surface, the catch would be taken by a grouper. Typically would catch 50 kg or so in an hour and then troll for 'cuda or king mackerel on the way back. 200 pound line.

Down here in Florida, we have some grasshoppers that are huge. About 4 to 5 inches long and about and inch to 1.5 across. I was fishing a lake about a half mile long by a quarter wide. Each lake in this region is connected by canals. The bass are awesome.

You know what I did.

I caught one of these prehistoric plant munchers and put a hook through him. Kept him very alive. Snapped off his wings.

He landed on the surface about 50 feet from me or so. Then he starts walking all over the place on top of the water. He's a flippin and flickin all over the place and a largemouth came rocketing out of the lake to a good 2 or 3 feet in the air. This was a 9 pounder. Not real big, but respectable.

I actually flinched and ducked when he came out.

He got ate.

The grasshopper died a terrible death. First some human mutilates him, gores him with a huge spear through the body and then tries to drown him. THEN a dinosaur flies up, gives it a heart attack followed by crushing death.

That was one good fish.

salmonfisher420 said:
Another "King" Chinook Salmon today about 25 lbs!:D
No pic?
There's 2 people I trust in this world to tell the trueth about fishing.. me and you. I'm starting to wonder about you. All fishermen are liars.

city said:
No pic?
There's 2 people I trust in this world to tell the trueth about fishing.. me and you. I'm starting to wonder about you. All fishermen are liars.

Not all liars are fishermen, but all fishermen are liars.:rolleyes:

LOL thats funny ...Im on vacation in Cozumel just went deep sea for the 1st time i cought a 40pound barracuda and friend cought 2 Mahi Mahi was very cool and the Mahi came out excellent using a Tequilla marinade i YUM best way to kill the munchies

A bad day fishing beats a good day at work any time.

The crappie are starting to bit in WV YAAAAAHOOOOOO

Weed and fishin! I love this site:headbang2:

I'm in uk and used to go fishin all time but just tend to do couple of trips a year either for carp or trout.

Dont fly fish for the trout though but i imagine it something i going to do more, i love not having to carry loads of tackle and the mobilty.

Our rivers compared to usa dont have nearly same size salmon or trout but there some good fisheries/farms about.

I've had a 10lb rainbow before and before you say where the pics i'm on the other computer i'll post the pics tommorow.

Like my pike fishing aswell but havn't been for while, had loads, but i aint quoting numbers cos i dont have any pics to back up lol.

Latest posts

Back