Flavor!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imager777

Reaction score
I got one of those kitchen flavorings, that you use to flavor candy (pina colada. ) I put a drop of it in my bowl. BAM flavored weed!! I think I'm going to mix up a bit to mist a few of my buds with.

I have to stop going to tobacco sites. They give me too many ideas.

I wouldn't go spraying the plants... u don't know how it will react to the stuff... u could kill yer baby....

and uhhhh... digesting a flavouring is different than inhaling it... aren't u worried what it could be doing to yer lungs?...

wait a minute... what the heck am I thinking about???... you SMOKE pot, fer heaven's sakes... lol... nevermind....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
I wouldn't go spraying the plants... u don't know how it will react to the stuff... u could kill yer baby....

and uhhhh... digesting a flavouring is different than inhaling it... aren't u worried what it could be doing to yer lungs?...

wait a minute... what the heck am I thinking about???... you SMOKE pot, fer heaven's sakes... lol... nevermind....

If it wasn't an irony... smoking cannabis have realively low damage to lungs... Some flavorings are also smokable, as a hookah addict, it is my speciality actually.

Cornellius said:
If it wasn't an irony... smoking cannabis have realively low damage to lungs... Some flavorings are also smokable, as a hookah addict, it is my speciality actually.

like I said at the end... why did I bother commenting? :p

Latest posts

Back