Flowers turning orange?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craterlake

Reaction score
Hi folks!
Boy, there never seems to be an end to questions about growing! I have a couple more! First, my little auto is starting to change. All the white pistals are turning orange, but I don't see very much trichome activity. No sugar on the leaves, tiny trics on the flowers. Is she getting ready to harvest already? Second question...I am trying my hand at cloning and I would like to know if you take the clone during the mothers veg or flower state?

tanks!
And have a great day!

the color could just be strain related.

I always go by the color of the trics when to harvest not the pistals.

cloning is easier during the veg state but it can be done in flower just takes a lot longer to root.

:yeahthat:

And you CANT clone an auto strain..

take care and be safe

How old is your plant and what is the strain? There can be reasons not related to maturity for the pistils changing color. Examine the trichs with a microscope and harvest when they are ready.

Like 4U mentioned, you cannot clone autos. Well, actually you could clone an auto, but since it only lives x number of days, the clone would never have time to finish. If you have photoperiod plants, you can clone. The best time to take clones is while they are in veg.

The Hemp Goddess said:
How old is your plant and what is the strain? There can be reasons not related to maturity for the pistils changing color. Examine the trichs with a microscope and harvest when they are ready.

Like 4U mentioned, you cannot clone autos. Well, actually you could clone an auto, but since it only lives x number of days, the clone would never have time to finish. If you have photoperiod plants, you can clone. The best time to take clones is while they are in veg.

The plant is around 6 weeks old and is Pakistan ryder.

Latest posts

Back