flushing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moregreen

Reaction score
after u flush plant should u or can u feed? or just a light mist and back underlight?

When I flush I flush with Floral Kleen and I don't fertilize until the next watering! As far as misting I only mist for 2 reasons 1 if there are cuttings and 2 if there's a nutrient deficiency!

Phatpharmer

thanks for reply. but do u mist the cut until its 100% healed and if ur cuts have to no growth in about 4 days and dont look good is there anything to help the process? and when u have def. do u foliar feed ?

I spray my cuttings until they show roots, and its not often I have a definciency but when I do I foliar feed!

Phatpharmer

moregreen said:
after u flush plant should u or can u feed? or just a light mist and back underlight?

Hi,

Are you growing in soil? If so, just let wait until the next time your soil surface thoroughly dries out in 2-4 days to water or feed them. In soil a routine of feed, water, water, feed, water, water... will keep your plants from being overfed and salts won't get a chance to build up in the soil.

You should never give your plants a mist and then put them back under the light if you have HID lighting. Any moisture can act like a prism on the leaf surfaces and can fry your plant. If you like to foliar feed, do it early in the light cycle so the plants have plenty of time to dry off before the dark period. Any moisture on the leaves during your night cycle can encourage bud rot and fungus issues.

Peace!:cool:

as dos said, foliar feed in the "morning" for said reasons, but it also isnt a good idea to ever spray buds.

Latest posts

Back