For Love or Money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotteninsf

Reaction score
Their are allot of people growing cannabis now a days. In some respects that is a good thing. Its good because it gets more strains circulating threw more growers, it gets more people exposed to it and helps spread it like love. Also the more it spreads the less its demonized in societies eyes and it becomes more and more acceptable. But there is something that bothers me. Its when people grow just for the money and dont even believe in what their doing.They dont even smoke. I heard somebody say the other day " if it wasnt for growing weed I would be sellin coke". This just bugged the efin shyt out of me. I also run into types who care mainly about yield and thats all as long as its sellable and theirs lots of it they are happy. EFF drying properly and curing and taste and smell and potency. As long as its sellable and good to go thats all that matters. I love to grow and love this plant so much its holy to me. I guess thats why it bugs me so much when some one doesnt believe it to be a benificial plant its just a way to make a profit. Anyway I vented thanks. Love and Peace.:D :D :D

i hate drug dealers too, until my supply was out before i started growing :rofl: but the bad thing about dealers is just as you stated, they dont care about anything but money. and usually around here if they sell this, they sell that too, so i find myseld around drugs i dont want any part of.

i used to have a very reliable guy, but he got too many people coming over at all times and then he stopped, he then moved onto undesirable drugs that tbh, i cant be arsed to deal with

Latest posts

Back