? for you guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these the Sam's Haze/Skunk? I got one fem out of 3. Germed 06-15, in to 12/12 on 07-01, so it's 8 wks flower. This plant has been pretty laid-back and is in no hurry to grow. The buds are developing well, but slowly- looks like it will take 12-14. I stuck it out of the way while I proceed with other grows, and can leave it til it's done. It's trained horizontally on wire fence near the back wall. At 8 wks the buds are around 2.5" long and seem to be getting ready to swell a bit. I've never grown a sativa tho I assume it will be worth the wait.

yea,these are the freebies the boutique was/is handing out.i lucked out and ended up with 3 of 3 females. though i've heard that this strain has a tendancy to herm..do you happen to have any pics of them?i can definitly tell theyre a slow strain.in fact, the slowest i've ever grew. and theyre also definitly a stretcher,they were 10 inches when i flipped to 12/12,theyve already more than tripled that.

Latest posts

Back