FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Can't watch Baseball, Hockey, Basketball and I shouldn't watch Football. Golf is the only thing left. Maybe catch some Wrestle Mania....
The Pride month crap the NHL tried to push flopped when many players refused to play nice with the freakish pre-game uniforms upper management wanted to force them to wear. There was some BLM nonsense too in Feb but it wasn’t as pervasive as other sports aside from golf and to a degree NASCAR. lol. Can you tell I am a hockey fan? I am(unsuccessfully) making excuses for the NHL(who hired the RINO former governor from my state that mandated jabs for state workers and got my wife fired)…

Excellent play on the first day of the PGA Championship with LIV players in contention and some big name PGA players having a bad day

like Rahmbo , +6 last weeks winner Jason Day +6 and Jordan Spieth +5

someone named Eric Cole is in the lead as play is suspended due to darkness and slow play lol

wake up all you fans of golf!

and we are off!

it is an early start in Rochester New York this chilly morning

so grab some hot coffee , grab a donut , or grab some arse , sit back and enjoy some world class golf

FORE!!

it is both beautiful and brutal

a serious test of every golf skill a person has or doesnt have

this course will expose ones faults in a heartbeat

this course has Betty Davis eyes

If they get any bad weather with wind the winner might come in over par.

they look ok today as fars as no rain

but winds most of today , 10-20 mph

looks like rain all day Saturday , it may be a Monday finish

Danger! Danger, Will rob you, son…

As a native Rochestarian, watching on TV is highly recommended. Obi Wan never saw Rottenchester…

Obi-Wan:
Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

1684510115887.png

if a few of those tweekers were turned loose on the golf course , that would ratchet up the difficulty of an already difficult course

and let every caddie carry an AR and be free to use it if needed

Latest posts

Back