Former grower is back... almost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree Climber

Reaction score
I am new here as I am almost to the point where I can quit my job (fuel tanker driver) and sell Nintendo Wii's and various other things online full time. I had to quit smoking marijuana years ago due to the many random unexpected drug tests I have to go through with my job.

Back in the day I grew plants in trees, and on my roof. Trees were idea because of the natural camouflage and I simply tied them down in pots and carried milk jugs of water and/or Peters fertilizer up to them from time to time. I grew them up high in oak trees (for max sunlight) and later in the season they would be sticking up over the tree tops. I had one very close call with the law but never been busted.

My tree climbing days may be over but I am interested in maybe growing indoors. But in Florida I keep hearing about people getting busted in "grow houses" all the time. Maybe I will move back to the woods and just try my luck outdoors again; haven't decided.

Anyway, look forward to becoming a stoner again...

ive heard about tree grows, sounds awesome

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Ha Ha ... grew one in a tree a few years ago myself. Used to check it with binoculars from the sitting room window. Turned out male though.

Welcome to MP

:welcome: to the forum :48: buckets in the trees man now that takes me back that was my plan when i was a kid was going to go out to a metro park and put them in their trees off the beaten path. :rofl: IMo man you wouldnt have to worry about the :cop: so long as you follow 2 rules for an indoor grow 1 dont tell anyone that your growing (live people that you know) and 2 dont go and set up hundred thousand dollar ops, k.i.s.s. personal grow space a few plants for you :bong2: again man :welcome:

Welcome TC.........your story brings back memories to growers who took long breaks for whatever reasons.

adding some of those pics to the gallery would be killer man :headbang2:

those grow ops being busted are far more then the personaly user grow more like the entire community grow. like in cheech and chong the cops that were doing the bust motto was the bigger the bust the bigger the boost. there out to make money just as the community grower. youll be fine just keep to youself and keep it safe. welcome to the forum and good luck hombre!

Hey man welcome to MP!
Hope to see you grow soon:D
Dro:cool2:

Latest posts

Back