Fox Farm Nutrients question!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddmachinist

Reaction score
I am a semi-new grower and I have a question about some of the fox farm products which seem to be the favorites among growers . They sell a trio pack of products together one being GROW BIG (6-4-4) . TIGER BLOOM (2-8-4) . And BIG BLOOM (.01-.03-.07) . I kno the "grow big" is oviosly used for the vegetative growth only . So I guess the real question is How you use "tiger bloom" and "big bloom". I think "big bloom" is organic guessing by the much smaller NPK amounts? So do u use "tiger bloom" for the first half of the flowering process and "big bloom" for the remainder? someone please enlighten me

there is instructions on the bottle that can help you more than me I can tell you that I belie its the tiger bloom has bat **** in it its even brown in color it frickin stinks got a good filter or use outside is my advice

Maddmachinist There is a set of 3 powders that Fox Farms makes that will work much better for flowering plants... They are Open Sesame(early flower), Beastie Bloom( mid flower), & ChaChing( late flowering).... These 3 can be used along with Tiger + Big Bloom... but the Tiger and Big bloom more then likely will not be enough nutes to flower your plants and have you happy with the results... I have dropped the Tiger + Big Bloom from my feeding lineup and have not noticed any real difference in the end product... hope that helps... :48:

:ciao:

FoxFarm_Soil_Feed_xs.jpg

for this grow I've added Cha Ching and can already tell that the buds are a bit more dense and voluminous.

And you use all three through bloom up till they say not to....

Iv used fox farm for a number of years the 3 liquids and the 3 powders i just follow the feeding chart that 4u2smoke provided for you above i figure if they make the stuff they no how it should be used for the best results. Iv always done well with there formula:)

Latest posts

Back