free at last

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zigggy

Reaction score
good morning all ,,,,im back just got out of county (got out three days ago)served 6 months of a one year sentence ,,,,spent the last three days holding my son ...hugged him so hard I thought I was gonna break him,,,,have a punch of things I need to catch up on ,,,just wanted to say hi and to let you know im ok ,,,will talk at ya soon ZIGGGY

Ziggy, oh man, you my friend have been through it. Give your darling son a hug, did he do alright? Are you ok? big hugs.

Glad to hear that you got that done.
Now to move on and keep what is most important to you, close to you, like family.

thanks guys,,,,,,yes rose he did very well ,,,my sister and a few good friends(did not know how good they were till I needed them)they took turns taking care of him,,,,a few weeks here a few week there,,,,i think he got a little spoiled but that's ok....when I released he as there ,,,we both broke down in tears ,,,he did not understand why he was crying ,,,he had never cried tears of joy ,,,,,at that point I knew I made the right choice,,,,they gave me a choice 1 year in jail or 5 years probation ,,,supervised probation ,,,witch means 5 years of drug test(every month)check in once a month with a probee officer,,,,and at any point they can come in my house to due check ups with no warrant plus a 30$ a month maintenance fee,,,so I took the year ,,,my lawyer said he could get me out sooner ( 6 to 8 months ) and for that he only charged me 15k (S.O,B)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back