Friend of mine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSki8950

Green is the new black
Reaction score
ok havent seen what my friend is talking about i really dont know what kind of problem he really has ... but he is close to flowering and hes has a nice plant going but he asked me today if i knew what the problem is.. he has these tiny black things under the leaves and near the main stem .. i really couldnt tell by not seeing them. but i was thinking spyder mites or some sort of parasite... let me know what you guys think ... i told he 2 try and find some all natural spray ...

spider mites are near invisible to naked eye so prob not mites but id spray with some spray in a mister bottle and completely saturate all plants that means leaves top and especially underneath sten branches the whole plant saturated.

the spray work by suffocating all bugs sticking them to plant until they die...

and make sure room is bleached/washed down with disinfectant to ensure no bugs in there.

get sticky traps and if growing in soil do a layer 1" deep on top of soil of the finest sand you can get hold of.

also let soil dry out between watering this creates an environment where they can also die as most like higher humidity/moist conditions.

Latest posts

Back