From inside out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtySouth

puff,puff...pass
Reaction score
I'm a tent grower outdoor ambitions.I put a Bubba kush plant outside @ around 6" a month ago.It was under 24 hour light prior to that(clone).It is now about 3' high and round,amazing.Heres the thing it's budding(the buds are kinda long,they look nothing like the tent buds,came mother).I believe it's because they where clones from a mature mom(pre-hairs on clones) and now have a dark period is the reason for the long buds.
Does that sound about right?What I really need to know is since the nights are under 11 hours will my plant "re-vert" back to veg,or continue to bud?I'm really medicated so hopefully this doesn't just make sense to just me.

Some of my clones are flowering outside now. A few of the seedlings are not flowering, even though they are over 4 feet tall. It seems they all have their own schedule. I wouldn't worry about it. When the time comes, they will kick into high flowering mode and fill in.

Latest posts

Back