Frrrrrooooosssssttttttttt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This morning it is 63 and feels like it is FINALLY going to rain. I fertilized the ladies this morning but they really need some water; they have the wilt going on. If it doesn't rain today then I will water them. It seems like this cold weather is going to really slow down the growth.

I would like to come up with an automated watering system for my outdoor garden next year. Since we don't seem to ever get enough rain anymore, and when we do its time to grab a PFD, I need to keep them hydrated.

HippyInEngland said:
Hopefully its a freak frost and the main frosts will hold off another month or 2 ;)

we get them freak frosts now an then and i think we got one the other night but dont know for sure cuz my grow like 40 miles from me. but it got in 30's other night and before and just saw mine tonight and they doin kick arse still. they seem to like the colder temps lately. per their appearance

Mine are starting to get a little purple to them, so I am holding on for dear life, just another month baby!!! I have never grown purple buds. :):):)

The frost seems to be holsing out my way.The othe day,about 75 miles north of me it was 38 over night :) At this point i am more worried about wind blowing my girls big buds around.A recent tropical storm wreaked havok upon my girls :( I may have to invent a bud bra for some support for the ladies :D

I-70 / Eisenhower Tunnel
Dillon, Colorado (Fri 8:36 AM)

CamImage.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
Were getting systematic poor weather earlier and earlier over the last 10 ish years, its as if the seasons are shifting.

i'm wit ya on that one HIE... i been noticin it as well the last ten or so years as well that our seasons are shifting like here our winters have been milder an milder as years go by warmer an warmer less an less snow less cold all that. i live in a state where snow storms use to be infamous and expected all thru the winters and lately i maybe see one or two good snows a year and they all just melt the next week when it warms up. lol
the last few years it really hasnt felt like actual winter til round late january or mid february but we still get the freak frosts etc... they come an go like that.. global warming kikin in maybe???

:watchplant: :farm: IMO global warming is related to the people population(2 many people)!

:tokie: :48:

:rofl: :dancing: :rofl:

ozzydiodude said:
:watchplant: :farm: IMO global warming is related to the people population(2 many people)!

:rofl: :dancing: :rofl:
more people means more waste more natural resources used and more waste byproducts released into our environment/atmosphere depleting our eco status lil by little but accelerating more an more an more as more time goes by...

Hick said:
I-70 / Eisenhower Tunnel
Dillon, Colorado (Fri 8:36 AM)

Yoooowwwzzzeeerrrrr. If Colorado is getting that now we will be seeing it before the end of October. :eek: Yikes!!! I watered my outdoor ladies this morning and they are doing pretty good, but they still have another month to go. Some steady 70's for a couple weeks would be beautiful!

:watchplant: :farm: Thanks HICK for all your great advice. If we were able to thin the herd, would not that be great hunting?:giggle: :yay: :rofl:

The planet has to many people today thanks to better medicene. Poeple live longer, more baby servive, and doctors are able to cure things that use to kill. This is great for mankind but to hard on the enviroment.

In this mornings newpaper a report says The USA throws millions of lbs of Rx down the toilets and into land fills. This waste will contamant the water table sooner or later.

IT NEEDS TO STOP.

If you have left over Meds take them to a Free health Place, where they will help someone else.

:headbang2: :bong1:

Heavy frost for tonight in the North East. I think I will bring my girls inside for the night and put them out early tomorrow morning. I don't really want to lay sheets over them LOL; that wouldn't be a dead giveaway.

no frost in site here. lows in the 50's highs in the mid 70's. I just need two more weeks like this and I will be in awsome shape. Weather man hasn't have any thing in the 7 day forecast that worries me yet.

all is good as far as temps go for me here too for the next couple weeks at the least. crossin fingers for longer tho.

lsat night and tonight its in the lo 40's. got the stove ready for the morning.

Latest posts

Back