fungus or powdered mildew ? dont say it :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlesweedmore

Reaction score
i saw white spots below of leaf surface of a plant.
my plant like this :

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=113606&stc=1&d=1242137626

i immediately cut infected leaves. i grow 10 plants and there is the white spots in 1 plant,others look healthy for now.

What is this ? PM or fungus ?

i grow in 120 cm X 120 cm X 200 cm grow tent with rvk 125 350m3 extractor and 2 oscilation fans .extractor and oscilation fans work 24 hours.

i sprayed with 1 percent epsom salt solution 1 week ago and now i have that problem.

my plants are first week of flowering. i grow in organic compost with bio bizz nutrients. temp is 23 celcius and 16 C at nights, humidity is between 40 - 65 .i will buy dehumidifier this week to decrease humidity.

well, what can i do to get ride of that issue ? is it enough to remove infected leaves ? i only can see 3 leaves with white spots and i removed them.

if so , i read dutch master zone and penetrator could be used to remove this problem.

can i buy them now or should i wait to see if there would be that problem again ?

any idea would be helpful for me.

thanks

SP_A0150.jpg

That does not look like powder mold to me. Next time don't cut the leaf off, that is actually worse than if it was covered with it.

Get some Seranade or SM-90. Run a sulfur burner if the mold is persistant, which it is.

i examined the leaves but i couldnt see any pest or bugs.upper sides of leaves are clean. there are only white spots on the underside of the leaf.i was in panic and i trimmed all big fan leaves to provide better air circulation.but i didnt cut too many leaves.

@HippyInEngland

what kind of bugs could cause that ?

there is nothing in where i live . i had bought a spray consist of pyrethrum with rapeseed oil and i have neem oil. shoul i use them ?

This may be a totally stupid question, but is it Epsom salt? Could it be a reaction to Epsom salt being applied to concentrated?

Do not EVER cut off fan leaves unless they are 70% dead.

The plants have had quite a few million years of evolution to get the airflow thing down, they don't need the help.

Plus, that is a perfect way to stress and starve your plants. All these things can effect your harvest.

Latest posts

Back