G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice selection of strains bro.... not seen any good Herijuana in a long time, since Chris up in Canada.. and if I know Matt this is the Woodhorse version from Chris.. An Epic strain and can grow buds the size of your thigh..
Your going to love the additon of the SF light.. been running one for years but wasn't able to speak about it during my sponsorship with Mars Hydro. but I run an SF1000 in my small tent, the bigger Mars Hydro for flowering. The spectrum is what you'll appreciate bro.. mixed with the Blurple this is gonna rock....

Nice selection of strains bro...
I appreciate that but it was literally just a ‘I want to try this and this’ selection. Kinda dumb bad luck that one strain stretched a lot and the other not much at all. I had to put the Heri-Berry pots up on storage containers(about a foot tall) to even put the canopy. I am happy I have 2 very different strains but it isn’t a perfect situation for sure.

7 cuttings rooted so far. 6 Heri-Berry and 1 Dawg-Devi. These will go outside when it warms up.
IMG_2540.jpeg

Took the male flowers off of the plant and set them aside to dry so I can harvest a bit more pollen(though I probably have more than I need). Put the male outside.

I was skeptical about quadlining until recently. I will say it delays growth but I am getting the best early stacking branches I have had. Thanks @T_Dub for his thread about it. I don’t think it is for everyone but in a small tent with too many plants, I am happy with the stacking and airflow. Also, this morning I was irritated with the auto watering system. The water level in the bucket was staying the same. Opened the valves up a bit this morning and 3 of 6 were heavier than they were in the morning and the bucket level had dropped a few inches. I think I will be able to dial it in over the next couple of weeks.

I was skeptical about quadlining until recently. I will say it delays growth but I am getting the best early stacking branches I have had. Thanks @T_Dub for his thread about it. I don’t think it is for everyone but in a small tent with too many plants, I am happy with the stacking and airflow. Also, this morning I was irritated with the auto watering system. The water level in the bucket was staying the same. Opened the valves up a bit this morning and 3 of 6 were heavier than they were in the morning and the bucket level had dropped a few inches. I think I will be able to dial it in over the next couple of weeks.
Yes, I agree OldFogey. Much longer veg, but it sure pays dividends in the end with a full even canopy. I look forward to watching your results given how well you trained them early on.

On the BluMat carrots, I tried two different BluMat systems many years ago. Both times, I believe I failed to bury the carrots deep enough to absorb soil moisture adequately. Sounds like you’re dialing it in, but make sure they’re truly buried deep if you notice any issue. That’s all I recall from my two attempts. I just purchased two cheap Amazon pump systems to try to survive my vacation. Vacations aren’t for gardeners! (The Blumats kept the plants alive both times….but I did run dry at some point).

Yes, I agree OldFogey. Much longer veg, but it sure pays dividends in the end with a full even canopy. I look forward to watching your results given how well you trained them early on.

On the BluMat carrots, I tried two different BluMat systems many years ago. Both times, I believe I failed to bury the carrots deep enough to absorb soil moisture adequately. Sounds like you’re dialing it in, but make sure they’re truly buried deep if you notice any issue. That’s all I recall from my two attempts. I just purchased two cheap Amazon pump systems to try to survive my vacation. Vacations aren’t for gardeners! (The Blumats kept the plants alive both times….but I did run dry at some point).
Crash said he read about there being issues with perlite/soil mixes. That could be the problem. I did bury the carrots up to the cap several inches from the plants trunks and could feel the roots breaking(that was pretty uncomfortable😂). Only one pot felt ‘light’ this morning. I will be closing the valves a notch every couple of days to get a better simulation of a wet/dry cycle. I am certain it won’t be perfect but if they limp thru until I get home from vacation, I will consider that a success. I will need to have my son top the bucket off at least once. I am hoping to come home to finished plants and an added benefit is I won’t be obsessing daily on when to chop…😂

The buds I pollinated have pistils that are turning brown. Closed the valves a full turn as the pots were heavy. Swapped the weird LEDs side to side so the redder and bluer lights shine on different plants.

Back to square one in the Blumats. I opened one valve up a couple notches on a drier plant and this morning the bucket was down a couple gallons. The floor of the tent had about a quarter inch of water on it. Grrrr… The Heri-Berry plants all felt pretty good weight wise. The Dawg-Devi plants are both saturated. I have been putting the Jacks 10-30-20 Bloom Booster Classic as well as GO Cal Mag in the reservoir bucket. Switched from the 20-20-20 a week or so ago. All the HB’s are greasy, crystally and have a fruity stink going in. The DD’s are showing some trichs too though more pistils than trichs. Everyone is stacking up nicely. I have been gradually pruning to get more light to bud sights. Almost 5 weeks in flower.
IMG_2560.jpeg
IMG_2559.jpeg
IMG_2558.jpeg

Yes, those HB’s are greasy. Wait until you try to get it to burn, lol.
It’s definitely my favorite right now, and I don’t see it getting dethroned anytime in the near future.

Yes, those HB’s are greasy. Wait until you try to get it to burn, lol.
It’s definitely my favorite right now, and I don’t see it getting dethroned anytime in the near future.
I come upstairs from pruning them and my wife tells me I stink. Soap and water won’t touch the grease😂. I gave them some Bud Candy this morning. I may need to put down some oil pans under these…😁

Do you feed until harvest or stop a couple weeks before? I think dogster stops feeding 2 weeks prior. I’m think I am just going to do plain water while I am away. Nice purple by the way. Must be the Blueberry?
I started giving this one straight water last week, and yes, I always give straight water the last couple weeks.

And yes, I assume the color comes from the Blueberry side. Every one of these has shown dark purple. They are not the biggest yielders, but they make up for it everywhere else.

I started giving this one straight water last week, and yes, I always give straight water the last couple weeks.
I have always done that but a lot of folks argue they should be fed until harvest. I get as much enjoyment out of flowers with fall colors as I do from good smoke and starving/flushing I believe brings out the colors better since the chlorophyll needs nitrogen.

And yes, I assume the color comes from the Blueberry side. Every one of these has shown dark purple. They are not the biggest yielders, but they make up for it everywhere else.
I flipped mine way earlier than I normally would so my yield will probably be on the low side anyway. I don’t need any more bud anyway so that isn’t a big deal.

Latest posts

Back