genetics or chomosomes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
herbaura said:
dman, it was not my wish to create static, but he stated it and u should stay out of it, know what i mean. by the way, is that a guy in the trooper suit, yuk!

Lol....maybe page one of this thread won't load for you....unless you have edited your earlier posts you my hermie having friend insulted the site and me individually when you didn't get fed the answer you so desperately want to hear.....

You live in Cali and I in NJ....yet it is you who are sweating the fact that some dispensary sold you some garbage hermi prone clone(s) and I on the other hand have quite a few elite clone only strains that don't hermie....hmmmm sound about right?

whats funny is that only one person in this thread could actually answer the original question and everyone else seemed to be taking a stab in the dark or so it seem through arogance and lack of proper communication.

so new jersey is that where the good stuff comes from, no, i didnt think so.

he thinks cause he is in Cali we care, or that even means anything.

seeds travel, there is great weed in cali but there is great weed most places.

herbaura said:
yea no gay marriage.

?????? get over it, its an avtar.

my wife says im not gay if thats what your getting at.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Dman, dont defend yourself to this asshat. Its not worth the effort of typing.

herbaura said:
so new jersey is that where the good stuff comes from, no, i didnt think so.

I am guessing it is not coming from you....jeez bro you are in Cali....go buy a decent cut or two.....the fact that you are out in Cali posting about some cuts that hermie on you is sad....how do I get better genetics out here in NJ?
Maybe because the actual fool is you?

herbaura said:
whats funny is that only one person in this thread could actually answer the original question and everyone else seemed to be taking a stab in the dark or so it seem through arogance and lack of proper communication.

Many people answered your original question. You simply did not get the answer you wanted and chose to ignore them.

herbaura said:
so, if i select a parent with both male and female sex, every cutting with be male and female? or because the genes are the same as the original mother plant(only female sex,but carrying the ability to herm) will the plant once again be able to grow only female flowers unless environmentally effected(stressed)?

NO (got it yet?)

The Hemp Goddess said:
NO (got it yet?)

Lol.......cld ya be a lil more clear THG....big man from Cali is a lil dense it seems.

I find it fitting that a homophobic asshat is having problems with his cuts showing hermaphrodite issues.....kinda instant karma.

Well, that was fun. Thank you all for today's comedy thread!

A picture is worth a thousand words folks. :cool:

nastytroll.jpg

Latest posts

Back