Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Germination ? Kind of ashamed to ask it

flipd1

Reaction score
I am using soil for this effort. I am having a helluva time getting my seeds to take off when put in the soil. I am afraid to overwater, and think I am getting my seeds dried out and then it's all she wrote. Should I keep the ground moist " all the time" during germination? (I have put seeds in water first till tail starts, and also some dry). I have quality seeds, virgin soil mix, and using distilled water with no nutes, and indirect lighting in tent. So its got to be me screwing up the watering is all I can think of.

Thanks, Flip

SmokeMyPiece

Rip Champ
Reaction score
Ya, starting em in small medium helps a lot. Go with puff, or use peat pellets or something alike.

Grower13

Reaction score
Somebody here got me using MG seed starter........ works great...... dummy proof........ I just put it in on top of the potting soil....... have had great results....... no handling the small sprouted seeds is required.

Reaction score
I really like rapid rooters for seedlings. They hold about the right amount of water.

lordhighlama

dont mind the simple lama
Reaction score
I've always been a paper towel guy... works for me. Then into solo cups filled with pro-mix.

D

dman1234

I just went 17 for 17, 30 hours in water and in the dirt they go.

Latest posts