Get rid of evidence ADVICE PLEASE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TruTHC

Reaction score
hi all, i need to throw away all of my plants, i have 6 they are about 2+ ft tall, i need to get rid of it safely. its too risky to tie them up in a bag and throw it in my dumpster right? what should i do? please give me some advice, any advice is greatly appreciated. thanks!

5-2 before prune_2.JPG

are my plants smokable? i been flowering for 20days and havnt notice sex yet, my light must be too weak. anyway will i get a buzz or theres no thc yet?

rollingstoned77 said:
well, i had it for over 2months and i thought my in-law didnt know, but they knew all along and this house dont belong to me...so alot of paranoia going on. so i need to get rid of them and wait for a better time and place. i was hoping it takes around 2 mo, i shoulda flower em sooner. ack.

i threw my wet males in the bbq pit when i started the charcoals, the monoxide covered the smell.
or just give em to a buddy for an early christmas

stoneybologne said:
i threw my wet males in the bbq pit when i started the charcoals, the monoxide covered the smell.
thanks that makes sense.
stoneybologne said:
or just give em to a buddy for an early christmas
the buddy would have to continue growing it? i mean, is this smokable at all for a tiny buzz? theres no sign of sex and its 2ft long

NOT smokeable !!!! There isn't even any buds . You ever buy a bag of leaf ? If you must get rid of it chop'em down stuff them into a big bag and take it out like the trash . Drive it to somewhere ya wont be suspected its yours and toss it , behind a store or resteraunt in ther dumpster . Then again you could hang it , dry it , chop it up in a food proccessor and sprinkle it on your food , IT IS AN HERB AFTERALL !!!!!

Hope all goes welll for you . No one likes thier inlaws !!!!!!

PEACE:D

Firepower said:
id say try getting some hash of them...:)

Yep I concur... try some Iso hash... the waste put into trash bag and dump off in a dumpster not near your home. Perferably some big store's dumpster, any people notice they will think you're looking for cans.

actually after seeing this thread again, why dont you go to some wooded areas, roads, highways or parks, and just plant them there as far away from people as you can, and just come back 2 months later.. you might get an early x-mas.. never know... but it beats trashing them.....:cool:

i would think the hash thing would only work if there is trichomes on the plant . IMHO , i didnt see anything but LEAF in the pic . hope it works out friend . just my $0.02 .

PEACE:D

hey thanks guys, im gonna go read up on iso hash, im sure theres a DIY somewhere.

As for growing in the woods - be careful!

There is a company making portable media devices with large hard drives and LEOs who are looking to hook them up to infrared motion activated cameras. Their rationale is that they can track vehicles who enter through service roads without wasting film (shuts off after ~2 minutes).

I have ties to one of these companies and believe me, the security world is always calling in to ask about using them for this type of application. The only problem so far has been the ability to put a timestamp on the footage that will hold up in court.

Just an FYI.....it will happen soon!

ayy there.
i agree with the planting anywhere people don't roam. i did that in the N.J. pine barrons about 20 years ago. i had great luck with only 2 out of 8 ladies. i'm 6 ft. and they were bigger than i. spread them around in a 50 trd radius or such.
a word on the post about a camara. pass on that! the law isn't after a home-grower. i would think tracking powder is the laws main objective. not little mikey with a dozen weeds dead in a bag.
good luck man.
when planting 2 footers in the wild you might want to water your planting moment with just miricle-gro & go. like firepower said, don't look back until mid-july or aug.

thanks for the help guys, actually i cut off all the leaves and drying them, then imma try QWISO, prolly not gonna get any hash oil from it but worth a try.

bunkin2 - I promise you, they ARE that interested. It's not just the cops either, it's the private sector that is working to sell these new applications to the cops. This is a cheap solution for them, thus it now makes sense to go after the 'home grower' who chooses to grow on public land. You can doubt me all you want, but it won't change the fact that this completely circumvents the lack of resources problem that prevented LEOs from pursuing the little guy.

Not trying to piss you off, but I swear I am right on this one. This technology is only going to get cheaper, awareness of its applications will inevitably skyrocket as the early adopter LEOs try it out, and at some point in the near future choosing to ignore their new effeciencies will be asenine.

Man is your weed making you paranoid??:D lol

ProductiveSmoker said:
I promise you, they ARE that interested. It's not just the cops either, it's the private sector that is working to sell these new applications to the cops.

To a point, I agree. The cops have budgets. To retain their budgets, they have to show results with the money. It all comes down to the money thing. They try hard to find BIG grows. That's where their main interest is. When they watch a road like what you've suggested, they are looking for those 100-1,000 plant grows. If they find one using this method, they love it. If they find ten plants, they'll rip em down and go on their way. The budget needed for a stake-out on a ten plant grow isn't worth it. That's how they think.

If you happen to show yourself and a licence plate on their film, they might even come by and mess with you some. They aren't going to expend much budget looking for small growers.

That's the way of the world. BUDGET.

BUDGET makes the world go round....

That was funny, thanks RAD.

I realize what you guys are saying and how paranoid I sound. I think this is definitely a farther down the road thing. It's not just the cops, the forest service wants these pretty bad too. And it can fit in almost any budget, actually they're looking at it as a resource to help them extend their budget. Less man hours as they just go upload the HD every few weeks and only scan the footage where animals or objects are in motion.

I'm not here to look smart that's for sure, just want to help out if I can. You guys all help me out and it's really appreciated, so take this for what you think it's worth and I'll chill out.

Latest posts

Back