GH Waterfarm 8-Pack Dripring, 1st run....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use a finger nail,add a lil pressure and kinda remove.You know not the fan leaf just the lil cluster.Better to kinda squeez/squish then sharp insterment.Kinda seal its self.This is only 6" and below-take em off.Only leave top 6" of bud sites.
The "energy" travels up the stem/stalk.Each site is taking away from the energy"pop-corn buds".If the sites r not there-said enery continues to travel,forming overly sized monsters.
Ever seen pics on here that look like arms?Would love to show ya,but you know.Please try it youll love it.Post 4 all 2 see.
NOT THE FAN LEAVES

DirtySouth said:
I was told by a GREAT dude"pinch off ALL bud sites 6" under canopy level".DAMN I'd show the results,but their not mine to share.I advise you to try this,on 1 plant.See 4 ur self.Really whats the harm.

That seems like some bad advice, ALL the bud sites? where will the buds form?

I agree removing lower branches will produce better main cola's.

Come on dude,really you think I'm tellin him to remove ALL bud sites?That would be well just????????
Leave the top 6" on all colas.Huge buds!

DirtySouth said:
Come on dude,really you think I'm tellin him to remove ALL bud sites?That would be well just????????
Leave the top 6" on all colas.Huge buds!

Its your quote, ALL is in caps.
And its not what I think that matters I have no intention on trying it.
I just dont want the OP to misunderstand.

O.k> i c what you mean,was phuccin blasted sorry.Leave all sites on every cola in the last 6".Leave the top 6" remove everything else,or not no harm done.Makes no diffrence 2 me

i have tried many different versions of "pinching" and (not to step on anyone toes) but that is very bad advise. 1st u canot pinch after the initial veg stage. 2nd the amount of shock induced by removing half of the bud sites would greatly reduce bud production and not matter what way u do it, its worse than letting them be. u agree with growdude, u dont know what ur talking about....? unless u are joking.... are you joking??? also pinching in the amount of space that i have would cause them to become wider than they already are and unfortunatly for me thats not a good thing.

I agreed because my wording was worded funny.Dont do it IDK.No feelings on my sleeves.With millions of ways 2 grow,I didn't know you held the keys.Brother I would never steer u wrong.I know the popcorn buds r depressing.Never maturing all @ once.I know whats poppin.Good luck.

Growdude said:
Just bury the ring in the hydroton, there should never be any water/nutes on the hydroton surface, that will eliminate algae.

This also prevents the ring from spitting.

Totally agree Green Funk causes FUNKY PROBLEMS! Aviod it and it is easy in this case.

Hey nice grow. I also use the waterfarms but not the res. I just use 10 individual buckets. It sucks having to top each one individually with water, but a lot less algae etc..
Also I made some covers for them out of that foam insulation you can get at the hardware store. I just made a square and cut a slit and hole for the step and airline to go through. It works really well.. Ill take a pic when the lights go on. I have also found I can use half the hydroton with these covers on since no light gets to the rockwool cube and below

Nice grow

edit* heres the pics

photo.jpg

photo 2.jpg

If you remove all inner bud sites this will increase the size of top buds do this only in veg a week before bloom.:D

Latest posts

Back