Giggys what you listening to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all over! Now for something different
View attachment 282497
Great selection of versions of "Baby Blue".
Personally I think bobs voice is crap - but as a lyricist he's brilliant. I usually find his songs - done by other artists - are better than his own renderings. But we all have our own taste & it often clashes with that of other people.
Keep up the good work. Ganga & music - a marriage made in heaven.

Hello to everyone and hope all is having a great Friday. I super appreciate everyone here sharing. I always want to learn and I learn a great deal about wonderful people hear on tips how to grow. What else is interesting is that I feel a connection with people sharing their true self. We all have challenges and wins. Herb and music is my healing. I see people here on this site with great talent. I do get lonely at times but have my drums and my dog. I love you all. I am jamming to G&R. Axl and his vocals reaching 6 octave. I am by myself playing my drums in my small 1 bedroom studio rocking out to Mama kin.
I'd guess there's many people, perhaps, most, on here that echo your sentiments.
Keep on truckin'

Although I'm an old man now, I've had a deep love of music all my life.
Just wanna say, I dip into a lot of tracks you post & really like discovering and liking some of the tracks often by artists I've never heard of,
Thanks.
I have to say the same !

There is enough woman in that girl for us both of us Brother ! . She really is something special. Tar Baby is a song of hers that always takes me back home.
Sweet as Cherry Pie made a mark on me too. Now thanks to you . her flame got lit in me . I needs to hear her ! Thanks !

does that video show up?….cause all I see is a blank screen

Latest posts

Back