Git'n some

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budders Keeper

Reaction score
...maybe a lot. I almost called it the good, the bad, and the ugly cause you're bound to see it here.

Set up:

5x5 sheetrock/stud room inside a room.
1000w HPS, magnum hood
4" Vortex for light pulling air from growroom through light and out.
6" Eclipse pulling out of top of growroom.
C.A.P. Ebb&Grow system, running 6 buckets of "Mango"
2x-5gal fabric pots with "Empire Builder-producers blend". Purple AK in those
2x-3gal fabric pots, same dirt, Little Mango clones.

GH3, no adds
45liter airpump/barrel airstone in res
Old down comforter wrapped around res for insulation and ensuring no light.
Blue lab guardian continuous read tri-meter(temp,ppm,ph)
4"carbon filter
6"carbon filter

Howdy, the plan is to hit flower early next week. I'll take pics tonight and then I'll be "cagin'" them up. If everything goes great it's going to get mighty interesting in there with all those plants, but I like managing a jungle.

Thanks for stopping by.

Oh yeah...got a 10" oscillating fan in there too:D

nouvellechef said:
Wow. Thats packed in a 5x5!
I'm not gonna waste anytime getting rid of the weak ones! The buckets will probably end up being 4 by the time it's over.

journall 003.JPG

journall 004.JPG

journall 006.JPG

journall 009.JPG

journall 010.JPG

journall 018.JPG

journall 017.JPG

journall 015.JPG

journall 013.JPG

Sorry about pics, next time I'll turn off lights:eek:

Well I am no stranger to packing a flowering space...:D. Green mojo.

Ready, set, GREEN MOJO.....

I like that you are doing both hydro and soil -- is hydro really two weeks faster?

GReat looking set up..

Peace

is hydro really two weeks faster?
Not when I'm doing it:rofl:

Seriously though HF, when I was running rockwool tables it may have been a little faster in veg. I don't know about 2 weeks. I also have very little experience with soil other than moms.

I've had a little trouble doing the right dance with this system. Had one great crop and a few ok ones. Things seem to going better since I quit using GH's recommended mix and went to only the 3 parts.

Thanks for dropping in, hopefully there will be something to see in a few weeks. BK

mojo for your grow BK.:) were those your moms?

I'm in man. Sounds like a fun grrow. I'm cold. lol Lookin good BK. Stay safe. :)

Howdy Irish, It was the plan for those to be mom's. I decided to flower them and take clones at flip so I can sorta see what to expect. This is why I topped one of them and bent up the other one, to see which does better. I also figured with 2 strains and 2 different methods I'm bound to get something I like.

Thanks powerplanter, I'm hoping it will be fun. Take a big hit of this, it will warm you up quick.:48:

Burning some kryptonite today.

Nice tight little compact set up. Looks like they all love it, the stalk on that old lady in the back is hefty!

PartyBro420 said:
Nice tight little compact set up. Looks like they all love it, the stalk on that old lady in the back is hefty!
Good eye, and thank you for stopping in!

A previous run in same system. Hashplant.

6wk 009.JPG

6wk 001.JPG

Taht fan is 5 feet from floor. Told you I like jungles!

That's definitely a jungle BK. How do you like that Hashplant?

powerplanter said:
That's definitely a jungle BK. How do you like that Hashplant?
It was from marijuana seeds. nl, and I really liked it. Very heavy smoke, knocked you right out. I think I harvested it around 7.5 weeks, I know it was about 20%amber. Fast finishing strain that explodes when it hits 12/12. The tallest plant was around 18inches when I flipped, 54 inches when done.

Latest posts

Back