Git'n some

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
journall 002.JPG

journall 003.JPG

journall 004.JPG

journall 005.JPG

Hello, not much has changed. They are 5 days since the flip. I'm terrible at taking pics in the dark but I wanted a couple with "white" light for ya'all.

I was a few days late on feeding the purp/ak (big ones) so they yellowed a bit on bottom. Using General Organics bloom on these with no adds yet.

The little mangos in 3gal fabric pots are probably the best looking out of the bunch right now. Using "G. O." on those too, feeding for the first time when lights come on today.

Hydro mango seems to be branching the most due to topping 2-3 times. I topped a couple 2 times, a few 3 times, and one not at all so it could catch up in height.

Hopefully next update we will be seeing some pistils.

Res problems are gone BTW! No h202, hygrozyme or anything but GH3 and cal/mag. Changed it yesterday and it was still clear. I'll probably let it ride for awhile now. GH3 + 2ml per gal liquid Kool Bloom + cal/mag. Mix came out at 1250ppm's so I just left it for a couple days and I'll start bumping it up tomorrow.

Smoke up! BK

journall 001.JPG

The hydro is quickly gaining in height. With a little luck the "canopy" should be somewhat even after the stretch. The one sticking out on the right is bushing out like crazy.

Bumped it up with gh3 to 1470ppm's.

PH 5.6 after the bump.

Res temp 65*

Room temp 60-65 lights off. 70-80 lights on.

I'm not sure if I mentioned I'm running without the glass in hood for extra heat. Still have 4" vortex pulling from hood as well as 6" pulling from highest point in room. I've found that with this set-up I can tune in temps by turning one of the fans off, or putting glass in.

darocsfinest1 said:
The pics in comment #18, are looking great.
Thanks NC and daroc, Those pics #18 are of a previous run in same room. I started off with 6 hashplant in ebb and grow. I ended up with 5 hashplant in ebb and grow(one got lost in the canopy so I got rid of it), and 1 romulan in soil I put on top of the controller bucket just to see if I liked the strain...and I did not care for the smell/taste of romulan at all.

I just wanted to point out that after 3 years in a sheetrock room I tore it all down not long ago and I could not begin to tell you THE AMOUNT OF MOLD THAT WAS BEHIND ALL THE WALLS. Green, black, blue......yea

It's a wonder I'm alive, and my buds wernt 50% molds! You must use HARDYBACKER (expensive)...or use panda film and replace it yearly.

Good luck!

OGKushman said:
I just wanted to point out that after 3 years in a sheetrock room I tore it all down not long ago and I could not begin to tell you THE AMOUNT OF MOLD THAT WAS BEHIND ALL THE WALLS. Green, black, blue......yea

It's a wonder I'm alive, and my buds wernt 50% molds! You must use HARDYBACKER (expensive)...or use panda film and replace it yearly.

Good luck!
There is only sheetrock on the inside, open studs on outside of room(3 walls.). I did use the green/black sheetrock meant for bathrooms. Thanks for the heads up, I will make an exploratory hole in the one wall that is sealed. Man, I've learned enough on MP this morning I think I need a nap!

Green board (hardibacker(sp?)) i think its just about the same thing...I think you did good. :D

First off, cool OG..thanks.

Second, I hope noone was trying to buy an "eclipse" fan. The 6" is actually an "elicent":stoned:

Looks like a Hella setup, subbed in

Green mojo your way

journall 012.JPG

journall 013.JPG

journall 014.JPG

journall 016.JPG

journall 017.JPG

Well we are about 2 weeks in and I got flowers. The skinnier leaves are the purple AK.

Hit them with Floromite at 1 week into 12/12. Saw a couple spots of PM on the purp AK so I also did a sulfur burn a few days after that.

Sulfur smell is nasty BTW... and you could smell it at the curb by the time it was done. I was waiting for hazmat team to show up thinking I was cooking narcotics or something. Seems to have worked though.

smoke up.........................BK

Thanks for good words all, here's a few more. I believe were right around week 3.

journall 001.JPG

journall 004.JPG

journall 010.JPG

journall 011.JPG

journall 012.JPG

journall 013.JPG

Bumped up res a little with a "top-off". Res ph was going up .1 every other day...now it goes 5-6 days before going up .1. Glad that's solved thanks to MP!

Smoke up............ BK

24 days since flip to be exact.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. True thread name! wow.

Looks like tjey are doing great!

did the burn check the pm? i don't see no ill effects. actually looks good for doing a burn.:)

what is the tree in the soil pot? looking good BK...

Latest posts

Back