Puff's 2010 DNA freebie journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dank Don said:
what do you mean by intersexed puff? did it show both male/female? .
yup, one male "preflower" that was growing into a little branch with balls..

Ha. Good eye. So now that your gonna do a SOG, are any of those genetics gonna be part it? I say that cause it's hard to catch that in a sea style. Espically genes that are new to your garden. Feel me?

i'm not quite sure how this grow is gonna play out..i'm wingin' this one cause it's my first of this kind. i am however, gonna try to pack 72 of those clones into the flower tray which shouldn't be too hard. i'm still not sure if i'm gonna veg em' some or just go strait into flower but i suspect i'll get a good bit of squeef from this grow.

very nice bubkets turbo.:hubba: you make those?, or buy them? is that just rubber tubing sticking out of bubkets? basically the same as my tater salad tubket.:) ...

i went to a hydro shop today to pick up some calibration solution for both my meters, and picked up some very small net pots, like 2 inch, so i can make my own bubkets...

i seen the one at the hydro shop with the neoprene inserts...i did'nt notice the cost. i know they ain't cheap...

on the clones...you can safely take up to a third of the plant puff. 72 should be a walk in the park brother.:hubba: get some good fans, and keep good air movement in there. can you imagine scrogg'in that puppy full?.lol.

very, very nice work you've been doing puff, my brother...

yeah, those inserts are $1 each...yeah, i made those

Hey PUFF MONKEY :) Nice clone setup you have there!

That sucks about the OG18 mom intersexing on you. I found a male flower deep inside a bud of my LA Con at week 4 of flower. When I went to remove a clone of her that had vegged longer I noticed some growth coming directly out of the stem of a fan leaf. Now I'm wondering if it was intersexed as you say your OG18 was.

Latest posts

Back