Puff's 2010 DNA freebie journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny. 200? Holy moly. Told ya I was not the guy to ask about SOG cola grow. I never woulda guessed 200. Man, you have some serious cloning to do.

did you ever consider moving that puppy out from that wall, so you could walk around it? i know your gonna close it in, and it will be easier to close in the way it is. thats the thing about this set-up, it really needs to be in a closed in set-up. i can't wait til you get to the point of set it, and forget it.:D ...this is meant to run itself basically, with little human involvement. it's own little eco-system...you'll get there bro. baby steps man. baby steps...;) :cool: ...

nouvellechef said:
What you mean really? :)
1-1.5 0z clones ??? that adds up...i've got it figured for 78 5" net pots cut into a DIY 4x8 tray lid..thats alot of pot..sounds like the 1G per watt isn't so far away. i found a place to order 4'x8'x1/4" black or white ABS plastic sheets and i'm gunna just cut 78 5" holes in it....13x6....the visions in my head say this method will surely rock. it's gonna look like a DWC but function like an E&F. i may have to reinforce it but i figure aluminum "I"beams epoxied to the underside will suffice:hubba:

the algae problem has been completely wiped out..i saw them yesterday @ 23 days and they were huge..most are starting to show sex..i think 2 more weeks and it's clonin' time...i'll get pics up soon.

Sounds awesome. Most SOG I have seen are just single tops, that come in around a oz or so. Thats so much bud dude. Pics for sure. What happened to your reply for my PM, huh huh? Wish I was a DIY guy like you.

nouvellechef said:
Sounds awesome. Most SOG I have seen are just single tops, that come in around a oz or so. Thats so much bud dude. Pics for sure. What happened to your reply for my PM, huh huh? Wish I was a DIY guy like you.
oops, sorry man...i spaced out on that one:eek: ..78 oz's is 2184 grams...that over 1 g per watt !!!..to be a great DIY guy, you must practice seeing objects and imagining what it/they could be used for. if i don't have/ can't find a certain something, i go in the garage and make it...plasma cutters rule lol.

heres the garden at 23 days ...the algae prob has been obliterated..

dna 2326 006.JPG

dna 2326 002.JPG

dna 2326 022.JPG

gonna build a foam tray lid tomorrow to separate them a little.

those look nice....:hubba: :D

Yeah, they look healthy and happy. What you gonna do when summer time rolls around?

PUFF MONKEY said:
i may have to reinforce it but i figure aluminum "I"beams epoxied to the underside will suffice:hubba:

hey puff i would be a lil leary of putting aluminum, in fact any alloy but stainless in there. especially w/ chems for nutes. dont know what the oxidation process might do.

oh yeah im sketchin out. i didnt even tell yah your plants are kickin. lookin good. im def going to do hydro. still have 1/2 a bale of promix. ahh ha! passive hydro coir & promix. then thinking real hydro.

nouvellechef said:
How you deal with temps in system for summer?
central AC..:) ..in the winter, my 1000's put off enough heat for the room so i close the register in the wall and just open it in the summer.

docfishwrinkle said:
oh yeah im sketchin out. i didnt even tell yah your plants are kickin. lookin good. im def going to do hydro. still have 1/2 a bale of promix. ahh ha! passive hydro coir & promix. then thinking real hydro.
i did dirt... now i love hydro...wait till you see what i'm building ...it's gonna rock..i may try to pantent it lol..

yay!!!! i got sexing plants....sorry i forgot the camera but i'm going back in the morning..the preflowers are very small but 2 of em' are girls for sure...i'll prolly know on the rest of em in the next day or 2..

PM can hardly wait to see your contraption. yeah i busted out the loupe & while parts are still very tiny i know i have a male & female of k.k. & sleestack. hell yeah! pollen chucking here we come. im not gunna cross just make em how they were meant.

Latest posts

Back