Puff's 2010 DNA freebie journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondered if it was like smoking a grape vine/stem.

sorry for jumping in here puff but i saw your pipe and gotta share a pic of mine :)

IMG_3515.JPG IMG_3516.JPG IMG_3527.JPG

nuthin like smokin what you grew in what you grew lol :)...

again i apologize for jumping your thread like that, a little green mojo for the young'uns and that mazar colour still amazes me. does it taste purple :)? :48:

:watchplant: wats up , PUFF :48:

cool wood pipes.
reminds me of when i was a kid. i think like maybe 14-15, i still had to share room wit younger brother and we had bunk beds. the full on bottom twin on top kind and was made form solid wood. we drilled out two holes on the side post. one goin in form side and one goin down from top, and shoved socket in to line hole as a bowl, shoved screen in and just had to suck face wit the bed post to smoke . lol
but when we was done we just shoved one them wood plug caps ya use to cover screw heads in wood shelves and was all stealth form mom an dad :aok:
some nites we'd lay in bed and attach a length of fish aquarium hose to the mouth hole and just pass it back an forth
i miss bein a kid :D

omg !!!! thats awesome zip..lololol...sounds like we would make a good macguyver team lol..

nice bowl ta2...now you gotta burn something in it lol.

Puff, how is the OG18 looking? Want to do it next. I see on Attitudes site that it won 2nd in 2009 Indica cup. Must be some good smoke.

Need update on Slee. I will be keeping tabs, I have Tude UFO's too. My choice was slee for shear yield and quality, but this is the 2nd time I have heard they are a very very slow grower. Sigh. Whichever one rocks, I will roll with. If none turn out, new seed order, I guess.

UGH !!!! i got algae !!! what to do if the some of the roots are algaed on ? i used whatever panda film i had there to cover the tray and will redo it better soon. i cleaned the tray with bleach and water and drain and refilled the res..what PPM's would you guys be running on plants this size.

peef 001.JPG

peef 005.JPG

peef 006.JPG

peef 004.JPG

peef 008.JPG

i'm not growing the slee this time..saving it for an all sativa grow.

Makes sense. Maybe dip them in that hydrogen peroxide/H20 solution. Should be 250ppm or so, no? You have stellar set-up, might as well throw chiller in there. I personally like them alot.

would dipping them in an h2o2 solution be better than adding h2o2 to the res ?

and how would you mix a dipping solution...strength wise

What about that sticky about slimy roots. I am not the expert on it and it's crucial decision.

i like the way you start out your journal brother Puff Monkey; '''i'm baked, so don't rush me"'. roflmao...

whats up with all that wasted space bro? looks like you coulda thrown 4-5 more up in the tubs, at least, if not doubled up.:eek: ;) ...

you got a good size crew to grow for man, your gonna have to get that space dialed for max output...this is when you wanna be finding these things out is winter too bro...cooler temps to work with , and all...you running both tables?

just some constructive criticism brother man. you know Irish would never dis your style, and suave technique. lol. lol...

i'm deffinately in for this action...i envy your tables man. you have a rock'in set-up with great potetial when you get this dialed. and you will. you'll be pulling 3-4 pds down a grow with what your working with...

i guess i should go back now , and read from the beginning what strains your hooking up this run...later bro...Irish...

c'mon bro, you know this mung. it's one cap full hydrogen peroxide to one gallon water...

is it your roots? are your baskets, and tub slimy too? i see a problem here, with alot of work to be done quickly... you need something large enough to put your plants in like another tub, while you change your rez, and clean your tub with the solution above 1 cap to 1 gallon. pay attention to the pump, and lines also... thats the worst part about the E&F, the tub is exposed...

personally, i would run the h2o2 in the rez all the time with the nutes... a lighter mix though...and i don't know how light. it's a guesstimate thing, and watch close sorta type thing, ya know?

get to scrubbin...

Agree. Most will say a chiller is costly and prob not needed, but if you want to be worry free of slimy roots and keep those roots bright white. Some of the best looking E&F roots I have seen all had chillers, year round. IMO, a super soild $299 investment. With your room, it just makes sense. get er dun

nouvellechef said:
Agree. Most will say a chiller is costly and prob not needed, but if you want to be worry free of slimy roots and keep those roots bright white. Some of the best looking E&F roots I have seen all had chillers, year round. IMO, a super soild $299 investment. With your room, it just makes sense. get er dun
i had actually made room for a chiller in my budget but being that my reses sit on concrete, my water temps range between 62f and 65f...winter and summer..;)

and to answer Irish, those plants in the veg room are for mom selection...i'm gonna pick the best(or only) female and clone the crap out of them...then i'm gonna fill my 4x8... i am still unsure as to the best way go about doing this ie, number of plants ....how many clones would you guys put under 2x 1000w in a 4x8 ? should i do 30-40 clones and flower them as soon as they root ? or should i stick with my plan of 18 bigger plants ?

Latest posts

Back